Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's not like we have video proof of pokemon entering another pokemons standing area. In pokemon stadium they didn't even move from their spot they stood and did the attack.

Brave bird is turning itself into energy and that's what it looks like. The feathers are the red but whatever we don't have enough proof to support any speculation.

It's all speculation but if its flying type yes it will be in my roster.
    Froakie in the Announcement trailer makes physical contact with the Patrat. He appears right in front of him before dashing around.

NVM just saw a video

it's mixed up with animations. Looks like scratch on chespin he just stands and does the animation but fury swipes from the frog went into another area.

I think it's gonna be a ghost type.

I doubt it's brave bird, it used swift and trump card, both common eeveelution family moves. If anything, it's probably last resort or double edge.

Nothing about its design reads as ghost type either.

5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

Nothing about its design reads as ghost type either.
    It doesn't have to be obviously designed purple transparent dog thing to be a ghost type. If were gonna go by that theory then it's a normal type female only eeveelution.

wait a second......

NVM just saw a video

it's mixed up with animations. Looks like scratch on chespin he just stands and does the animation but fury swipes from the frog went into another area.

I think it's gonna be a ghost type.
    Chespin's move looks more like Night Slash rather than Scratch, since all 3 of the starters use their (supposed) double type moves: grass/dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Where does it say Sylveon will be in the next movie?
    The magazine picture p.42 of this thead indicates so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealed View Post
    The magazine picture p.42 of this thead indicates so.
    All I see is all Eeveelutions together :P I don't speak or read Japanese, but there's nothing about a movie involving Sylveon on Serebii?
    Last edited by Falconblade; 2013-02-14 at 05:57 PM.

All I see is all Eeveelutions together :P I don't speak Japanese, but there's nothing about a movie involving Sylveon on Serebii?
    The mini movie is about the eeveelutions, they chose to released info on Sylveon instead of 100+ other new pokemon, and the seemingly random ribbon in the movie title image which we now know is a huge aesthetic aspect of Sylveon.

That's too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

At this point, I can't possibly imagine what type Sylveon will be, other than normal. I mean, everyone seems to be pointing at the name and calling it ghost or flying, but I just don't see it. People try use the "nymph" sounding part of the name in other languages as a defining fact of it being a flying type, but when I think of something like a nymph, perhaps a fairy, in terms of pokemon, the first thing that comes to mind is Clefairy and Clefable, both of which are normal type and have similar coloring. In fact, quite a few of the pink pokemon are normal types. While that seems boring, design-wise, it's the only one that makes sense to me. Unless they introduce a new type, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    The mini movie is about the eeveelutions, they chose to released info on Sylveon instead of 100+ other new pokemon, and the seemingly random ribbon in the movie title image which we now know is a huge aesthetic aspect of Sylveon.

That's too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence.
    Fair enough, that'll work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Okay, this is slightly off-topic, but...

http://suikuzu.deviantart.com/art/Va...evee-354190993

I just found this too cute not to share. Props to the artist.
    That Glaceon is just to cute
    A wise man once said: "Does it matter what religion you are?
    we are here to connect each other people in the world ... through MUSIC"

I like the idea of them introducing Light/Sound as a type, two that are easily adaptable to the current game. In this case, I expect Sylveon to be Light. However, if they go the "dull" route, it's likely just Normal. Which would be such wasted potential, since Umbreon was also the first introduced Dark type, this would be a great time to use Sylveon for the same purpose.

Or they could be introducing a "Fairy" type, another idea I've heard. Sylveon, Sylv- being a suffix for a forest-dwelling fairy, could easily fit that as well. And Pokemon like Clefable, Togetic, and Jiggs could easily fit into that. I'm just saying, since they said they wanted to "Evolve" Pokemon with this gen, that's a GREAT way to continue the trend, and for the competitive battlers, turn the metagame on it's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranox View Post
    That Glaceon is just to cute
    And Espeon

hmmmmmmmm
    Awesome find, good food for thought!

All I see is all Eeveelutions together :P I don't speak or read Japanese, but there's nothing about a movie involving Sylveon on Serebii?
    Well, the image is blurred so I'm missing a word; it seems likely that it'll feature in the eeveelution-themed short film.

Or, the new fairy type is good/bad against electric.

We shall see... o_O
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Volt - Grakata - Lex Prime - Dragon Nikana -
    Lv40 (Firefall) - Dragonfly - Biotech - Mammoth - Arsenal - Nighthawk - Raptor - Recon - Tigerclaw - Electron -
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

Well, that image at least clears the fact that its not going to be a gender evolution and that it'll be the only new eeveelution this gen.

It's been many years since I played a Pokemon game, I think the last was Sapphire? Anyway I plan on getting X or Y version but in the meantime looking at Black / White or Black 2 / White 2.

If I could pick one which should it be? I think White / Black got perfect scores but White 2 / Black 2 are sequels so maybe they improved on stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    It's been many years since I played a Pokemon game, I think the last was Sapphire? Anyway I plan on getting X or Y version but in the meantime looking at Black / White or Black 2 / White 2.

If I could pick one which should it be? I think White / Black got perfect scores but White 2 / Black 2 are sequels so maybe they improved on stuff?
    Get B/W2, they improve on just about everything. They are a continuation of the story but it's not too important. Just look up a plot summary if you care.