Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    What the heck would fairies be weak to? Ganondorf?

Edit: Come to think of it, they could be weak to a couple of things, like ghost (ghost needs to supereffective against more types!), or umm..normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    What the heck would fairies be weak to? Ganondorf?
    Gotta admit, that made me chuckle.

Fairy-type, huh? Sounds pretty dull, never really been digging fairy concepts, would rather have had Light or Sound, or best case scenario that no new types would be introduced.
    Last edited by MasterOfKnees; 2013-04-22 at 12:28 PM.

Wonder what the lore of a fairy type would be if its true.

I mean dark types are dirty fighters, fighting type is hand to hand combat, physic is mental and ghosts are well... ghosts. What would fairy cover? The cosmic universe?

Totally looking forward to this, I just hope there is a 'stadium' game this gen so me and my mates can get it on in glorious HD on a mssive screen, since we do it with quite alot of us, will be more awesome to see more than just face reactions etc or the Ds of person next to you.

Unphased about new types or formes tbh, if they do it right it can be fun, no new types for a while either maybe will inspire some new designs and matchups etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wonder what the lore of a fairy type would be if its true.

I mean dark types are dirty fighters, fighting type is hand to hand combat, physic is mental and ghosts are well... ghosts. What would fairy cover? The cosmic universe?
    Illusions?
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Zephyr - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dakra Prime - Silver Hunter -
    Lv40 (Firefall) All Battleframes
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

plz gief delibird, far'fetched, and dunsparce evos plox

oh and absol and marowak
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Illusions?
    That falls into ghosts and physic too much.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    plz gief delibird, far'fetched, and dunsparce evos plox

oh and absol and marowak
    Here is a fake absol evo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3aiph521x3wgq4/Scan19.png

once again everything is good except the tail, which is why I don't use absol. THE TAIL IS UGLY

also MOAR DARK TYPES!!!

its my favorite type

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 03:05 PM ----------

That falls into ghosts and physic too much.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 06:57 PM ----------

Here is a fake absol evo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3aiph521x3wgq4/Scan19.png

once again everything is good except the tail, which is why I don't use absol. THE TAIL IS UGLY
    thats a good fake
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It might be just me, but I seriously hate the idea of "formes" in Pokémon. Evolutions are enough, we don't need them to shapeshift as well.

That being said, I actually like the look of the new Mewtwo. Shame it's a bullshit "forme" however.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

New Pokemon! More coming in the next 10 days (Pokemon Smash will have a massive X/Y special on May 19!).

"The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gohgohto and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
    The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
    The bird is called Yayakoma and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
    The panda is called Yamchamu and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark."

Protags are customisable

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Protags are customisable
    Sadly only hair and skin color. Still very excited and looking forward to more info on the riding Pokemon. New HM teachable to 'big' Pokemon like Arcanine (I hope) and such? Wish I could ride my Entei

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Protags are customisable
    Possibly that is only one of the customization, like you pick one then go to a new screen for it. Either way it's still an improvement from previous games, however I don't like the shades that much on either of them, but I can tolerate the girls a lot better, and the girl looks better than the guy imo, I may end up just playing as a girl again.

But what excites me the most is we finally get a Panda pokemon!! I now know one pokemon on my team 100% (the starters depend on their final evo and typings, I was planning on going with Fennekin but if it turns out to be another fire/fighting, than nope)

Also I think the electric pokemon is a math themed pokemon, I saw that it has an attack called Parabola Charge and it opens like a Parabola, that could be pretty cool if it is, i'd need to see the other electric types first before I decided if I wanted it or not though.

The robin pokemon looks nice to but it's another normal/flying type which I don't especially love, so it really depends if it evolves into something like Braviary if I want to use it.

Gogoat looks fun, it makes me wonder if they are scrapping the bicycle and replacing it with ride able pokemon...
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-05-11 at 02:31 PM.

I'm so happy right now, finally some information.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Gotta admit, I thought Elekiteru was a derpy looking dog at first.

Still excited, trying to play through each region at least once before the games come out. Funny thing is I'll have just left Japan when these games come out.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Pokemon smash is doing "testing" on sylveon. Fighting it to be exact.

It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice. Based on this the only logical conclusion is that sylveon is a new type.

People speculating chespin evolving into a grass/steel based on its description.

It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice.
    As in Ice is not very effective against it or its new-typed attacks are super effective against ice?

Pokemon smash is doing "testing" on sylveon. Fighting it to be exact.

It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice. Based on this the only logical conclusion is that sylveon is a new type.

People speculating chespin evolving into a grass/steel based on its description.
    I'm not sure I like this information, I hope it's just a rumor.

Can they make a non legendary Steel/Dragon already.

Thought they were trying to give the starters' secondary type advantages. Unless Froakie goes fighting, but steel and psychic don't click.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!