Page 1 of 97
... LastLast

[Megathread] Pokémon X and Y / Generation 6

World of Pokemon?
    Lv40 (Firefall) Dragonfly, Mammoth, Nighthawk, Arsenal
    Lv50 (FF14) Paladin, Warrior (Swtor) Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler, Hunter
    Lv60 (NWO) Rogue, Fighter, Wizard, Guardian, Cleric (Rift) Rogue
    Lv80/85 (GW2) Thief (WoW) Rogue, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Shaman

I am adequately prepared to get my hopes up only to have them mercilessly crushed.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Well, there's been a new portable game each year since at least 2009 (Platinum, SoulSilver/HeartGold, Black&White, Black2&White2). I wouldn't be surprised if a new one came out during the summer in Japan.

If I had to guess which, I'd say a Red/Blue or Ruby/Sapphire remake. Probably too soon for a new generation. Of course, we could be lucky and get a nice RPG for the WiiU.

Minimum, I want a Hoen remake. World of Pokemon would be epic, or my friends and I have been hoping for a game like "Red's journey" where you go through all the regions in one game.

Hoping for a remake of Red/Blue for 3DS.

That's like hoping for Majora's Mask being remade too, I know, I know...

In before "original 151" argument.

But anyway I really hope it's something big. Japanese are known to hype stuff like wifi events, though not on this scale... *fingers crossed*
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

A guy mentioned this inn the pokemon thread to. Im quit hoping its a new gen for 3DS. Would be nice
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Dear lord please let it be a classic pokemon game for 3DS i'd cry tears of joy.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Am I the only one who is (unrealistically) wishing for a new Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Snap game.

Im hoping for remake of ruby/sapphire and not to be 3DS only
    DA(>^-^)>Dont Click on this. <(^-^<) Steamz Sig&Ava By Elyssia

I would really love to see a game similar to Pokemon Colosseum for the WiiU.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    Dear lord please let it be a classic pokemon game for 3DS i'd cry tears of joy.
    This would make me dust off my 3DS, I've wanted to play the first Pokemon game for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Minimum, I want a Hoen remake. World of Pokemon would be epic, or my friends and I have been hoping for a game like "Red's journey" where you go through all the regions in one game.

Gen 3 was the worst. I liked gen 1, 4 and 5 the most.

what i really want? a gen 3 remake for 3ds or wiiu or a 3d rpg for either.

what i would be surprised to see but def dont expect? a new generation this early.

what i fear it will be? some side game like mystery dungeon or rumble blast that at the end of the day is a fun game but ultimately crushes my hopes and makes me want to hurt someone at gamefreak O-O

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Am I the only one who is (unrealistically) wishing for a new Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Snap game.
    id love one of those

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 09:10 PM ----------

also this is pretty old new there was an announcement in japan like 2 weeks ago about an announcement coming on the 8th. however the fact that the american one said something about it makes it more likely its a main series game and not a spin off
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I prefer this version:

Kuroiwolf - 90 Brewmaster Monk
    Youtube Account Twitch TV
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Could be a fully fledged MMO for the Wii U with connectivity to the 3DS. That Dragon Quest X or whatever game, which is an mmo afaik, iw/will be on the Wii U afterall.

Pokemon Black 3 and White 3!

Its the same game, but a few years later!

Everyone looks slighty older!

The zones all look slightly different!

Theres a few more Pokemon to catch now!

5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Pokemon Black 3 and White 3!

Its the same game, but a few years later!

Everyone looks slighty older!

The zones all look slightly different!

Theres a few more Pokemon to catch now!
    i actually wouldnt mind that. outside of gold and silver, b/w2 are the only real sequels in the main games
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Pokemon VR interface. Calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]