Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    That was Ditto, and Nintendo denied that theory.
    Nintendo is a fool for denying that theory.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Neither grimer/muk nor koffing/weezing were created by some Mew clone DNA waste runoff. Hell, the explanation for Grimer's existence is that x-rays from the moon turned pollution into a pokemon. Why can't they just use the same excuse for trubbish/garbodor or vanillite/vanillish/vanilluxe?
    I was just going by what i remember hearing.

Ditto = Failed mew experiments
    Grimer = Waste produced by the cloning machine.

Nintendo is a fool for denying that theory.
    agreed, I mean they don't even have an explanation for ditto and it makes the most sense considering dittos only move is transform, mews signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    agreed, I mean they don't even have an explanation for ditto and it makes the most sense considering dittos only move is transform, mews signature.
    Both are pink. Both have the same shiney colour (blue)
    Ditto is found on Cinnebar island (where the mew experiments took place) and in the cave where Mewtwo lives.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Both are pink. Both have the same shiney colour (blue)
    Ditto is found on Cinnebar island (where the mew experiments took place) and in the cave where Mewtwo lives.
    But according to nintendo. It's all a big coincident

15+ Year Old Account
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29

No to the first, yes to the second. Being found in the same cave as mewtwo is completely coincdental.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I like all Pokemons up till season 10 in the show, Black & White...B&W caused me to stop watching and playing Pokemon

The show has been terrible for years. Theyre running out of ways to explain how Ash is still 10, how he is incapable of beating new trainers when he has 51 badges, 1 top 16 rank, 3 top 8, and 1 top 4 ranking for league conferences, all made worse when they tease us with the BW2 trailer which proves they could make a good anime if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29

No to the first, yes to the second. Being found in the same cave as mewtwo is completely coincdental.
    Check out Yellow.

Cinnebar Island. Mewtwos cave.

Coincidental my ass, they knew what they were doing.
    "Ditto shares several aspects with Mew: the move Transform, the same Shiny coloration, and the same weight, 8.8 pounds."

The show has been terrible for years. Theyre running out of ways to explain how Ash is still 10, how he is incapable of beating new trainers when he has 51 badges, 1 top 16 rank, 3 top 8, and 1 top 4 ranking for league conferences, all made worse when they tease us with the BW2 trailer which proves they could make a good anime if they wanted to.
    It's all for money. They're milking it for all it's worth, and with a new generation of little kids who will watch the pokemon anime just because it's pokemon coming along every year, it's kinda hard for them to give up that money.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's all for money. They're milking it for all it's worth, and with a new generation of little kids who will watch the pokemon anime just because it's pokemon coming along every year, it's kinda hard for them to give up that money.
    but but but

but but but

oh

my

god

its Jackie chan

but but but
    [img]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46348_421644907910219_616011230_n.png[img]
    I agree, that is dumb. It would make more sense if one of his companions used their own pokedex to check what kind of pokemon it is. Then again, I don't know if he's paired with another pokedex carrier this time around. Regardless, Ash is mentally challenged, so it was probably inevitable that he'd forget everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, that is dumb. It would make more sense if one of his companions used their own pokedex to check what kind of pokemon it is. Then again, I don't know if he's paired with another pokedex carrier this time around. Regardless, Ash is mentally challenged, so it was probably inevitable that he'd forget everything.
    Maybe that is why Ash is still capable of losing pokemon battles despite having 51 badges, he forgets how to battle every time he wins a league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

He also appears to suffer from dwarfism or just doesn't want to grow up like Peter Pan. He should be like 20+ now!

Sorry but who cares about the pokemon anime? Its clearly targeted for a young audience (I know I watched it when I was around age 7-12 or whatever). Now if you meant the games also being worser than older generations your quit wrong. If they could make new games better with better looking pokemons and story, sure
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who likes the garbage bag?
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Garbador is a mad cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Check out Yellow.

Cinnebar Island. Mewtwos cave.

Coincidental my ass, they knew what they were doing.
    "Ditto shares several aspects with Mew: the move Transform, the same Shiny coloration, and the same weight, 8.8 pounds."
    Surely this is because gamefreak =/= nintendo? Surely whatever nintendo states is 1up'd by gamefreaks evidence because they made the damn game..

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I love Garbodor.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Surely this is because gamefreak =/= nintendo? Surely whatever nintendo states is 1up'd by gamefreaks evidence because they made the damn game..
    We are debating why nintendo denys the claims when every piece of evidence points to ditto = failed mew clone. Especially when nintendo has 0, zero, origin story for ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I love Garbodor.
    You would...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    We are debating why nintendo denys the claims when every piece of evidence points to ditto = failed mew clone. Especially when nintendo has 0, zero, origin story for ditto.
    It was never really denied, was it? In the interview a few months ago the guy only said he'd never heard of the rumors and that each pokemon is its own individual life form. It wasn't exactly a "no."