Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    It isn't speculation. It's unequivocally a different voice. They could've used another male VA, but they used a woman. It's too big a change to be the same Mewtwo.
    i thought his voice only changed after he transformed?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    "Leaks" are suggesting some dual-type moves
    Yes leaks

and some

If it is true it's not going to be a common thing and it's your rival for god sakes, since when did it matter? You trash him anyways. We always switched pokemon when he/she brings out the starter to counter it anyways. That's how its always been.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yes leaks

and some

If it is true it's not going to be a common thing and it's your rival for god sakes, since when did it matter? You trash him anyways. We always switched pokemon when he/she brings out the starter to counter it anyways. That's how its always been.
    unless you're a little kid and only ever level up one pokemon O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I usually only carry 3 tbh by the time I hit elite 4 and the rest are for HM's

I hate freaken HM's. I wish they changed that so I don't have to sacrifice a slot for a guinea pig pokemon to have fly on me.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes leaks

and some

"We"? Uhm nope.... I always uber train my starter, to a point where it's 20+ levels higher than my opponents. I make sure to have it evolved before even facing the first gym.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "We"? Uhm nope.... I always uber train my starter, to a point where it's 20+ levels higher than my opponents. I make sure to have it evolved before even facing the first gym.
    This isn't about the first gym...

this is about how your rival always takes the pokemon weak against yours. It's always been like that, it's not weird to think it would continue. And always you either out level your pre programed rival (so it doesn't even fucking matter) or you switch pokemon.

What matters is I want a grass/dark.

WANT IT

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's how I play. Nothing childish about that, I have a "super power", HM slaves and possibly one other I'm working on, but I usually don't start building teams until I've defeated the Elite and "unlocked" all the pokemon in the game.

Deleted
    Yes leaks

and some

Not really always.
    Alot of the time people just power levelled the starter, especially pre-gen 5
    Heck I was bored the other day and watched someone speed running HeartGold and they 1-shot Blue's pokemon with Typhlosions flamethrower, even gyrados/arcanine.

So the grass starter would be double-mega-super efficient against water instead of just the usual super effective? And the same goes for the fire against grass and water against fire... Makes no sense honestly.
    Why not? It encourages you to have more than just your starter Pokemon (particularly early on), and your rival is not a major opponent in the games anyway, so it's not like you would be at a severe disadvantage throughout the game.

It's more likely to think chespin will be grass/rock at this point since rollout is an actual confirmed move.

And I doubt the frog will be water/fight because thats another water/fight frog pokemon....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't about the first gym...

this is about how your rival always takes the pokemon weak against yours. It's always been like that, it's not weird to think it would continue. And always you either out level your pre programed rival (so it doesn't even fucking matter) or you switch pokemon.

What matters is I want a grass/dark.

WANT IT
    Uhm wut? The Rival always takes the one that is strong against you, not weak.

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 04:31 PM ----------

It's more likely to think chespin will be grass/rock at this point since rollout is an actual confirmed move.

And I doubt the frog will be water/fight because thats another water/fight frog pokemon....
    Torchic learns Peck - doesn't make it flying. Turtwig learns Withdraw - doesn't make it water.

only gen6 pokemon i dont like so far is that derpy lookin electro lizard

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 01:12 PM ----------

hey guys what if they take it another way and make fenniken look like renamon being a fire and fighting, chespin looking like a cross between sandslash and tyranitar as grass and dark and froakie as a big fat wise old frog psychic type O-O

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 01:23 PM ----------

maybe somethin like these

15+ Year Old Account
    i thought his voice only changed after he transformed?
    From the trailer it looks like Mewtwo is talking to ash and co. in the female voice prior to transforming. Changing from male to female would be even weirder tbh.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    only gen6 pokemon i dont like so far is that derpy lookin electro lizard

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 01:12 PM ----------

hey guys what if they take it another way and make fenniken look like renamon being a fire and fighting, chespin looking like a cross between sandslash and tyranitar as grass and dark and froakie as a big fat wise old frog psychic type O-O

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 01:23 PM ----------

maybe somethin like these

They'd be complete idiots to create the fourth fire/fight starter.

They'd be complete idiots to create the fourth fire/fight starter.
    eh similar designs would work if you flipped fighting and psychic between froakie and fenniken

Deleted
    I want that evolution.
    Dark ;__;

10+ Year Old Account
    That Fennekin evolution looks turrible. Fofaitaa? Come on.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-05-17 at 08:36 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

No! If we get yet another fire/fighting starter, I may skip these games altogether, no matter how great they look. Blaziken was awesome, but we've had three generations of fire/fighting in a row already- no more! And given how many similar comments I see every time this gets brought up, GameFreak must know that doing it again would be a horrible idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Technically, Poliwrath is a tadpole, not a frog.

Weve had six Fire/Fighting Pokemon by comparison, if anything another one should be doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to rage if they make Sylveon a event only pokémon. way to cute! <3
    Also I hope that the feeding and petting Is optional, not something I want to bother with.