Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    meh, looks pretty good but i dont think its enough for me to buy a 3ds. would really prefer a console version of pokemon, but i doubt thats ever going to happen with how succesful the handheld version is.
    Also, something gets lost when they tend to go from handheld to console.
    harvest moon comes to mind...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Think the reason Pokémon is more popular on handhelds is that you can bring it with you anywhere, while the console has to sit at home.

I mean, for a more "hardcore" game, the console is perfect, but as the Pokémon games are designed now, the handhelds are much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I mean, for a more "hardcore" game, the console is perfect, but as the Pokémon games are designed now, the handhelds are much better.
    That part of the problem with console though. When going from a gameboy game to a console game they tend to get easier rather than harder.
    Harvest moon comes to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Also, something gets lost when they tend to go from handheld to console.
    harvest moon comes to mind...
    Oh you mean the SNES Game Harvest Moon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    Oh you mean the SNES Game Harvest Moon ?
    No, the ones for play station

Deleted
    Okay, a few simple questions.

Can you more "hardcore" Pokemon fans suggest me a fansite where I can follow news on this two new god sent pieces? <3

Also, if some one you watch the anime. Where do you watch them? Preferable in german, but english or russian is also okay. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This actually looks pretty cool in 3D with 3D battles, however I am guessing we wont get to see ALL the previous gens in one/two games(which I would love). I have to say Pokemon X is a pretty bad ass name, kind of would of expected that saved for a 3rd console RPG if they ever made one.

Also maybe its just me ,but the one scene in the trailer reminded me of the Orre region from Pokemon Colosseum, doubt it actually is though but would be cool to see it in a main series game.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-01-08 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hasnt been a pokemon trading card game in awile if ever..

I'm glad the legendarys aren't the stero type dragon vs dragon thing. Though X legendary could be a dragon type but doesn't look it is what I mean.

also dat frog

3d graphics look amazing, now if only they removed the stupid turn based and added action combat with the pokemon, so dodging isn't just a random chance... would so sweetness.

earth mother and sky father pokemon creation story part 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    best feature id like to see is to trade pokemon from one game to another without needing 2 ds's a cable or internet

something like using an ARmax where you put the pokemon you want to trade in a special pc box then take it out and put in the game you want them to be put on but it would have to be temporarily saved onto the ds i guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

3d graphics look amazing, now if only they removed the stupid turn based and added action combat with the pokemon, so dodging isn't just a random chance... would so sweetness.
    It wouldn't be Pokemon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    It wouldn't be Pokemon then.
    Pretty sure tv was before the game and tv wasn't turned based. And they prob would of done action combat but that was long time ago before color was invented.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad the legendarys aren't the stero type dragon vs dragon thing. Though X legendary could be a dragon type but doesn't look it is what I mean.

also dat frog

id rather they removed the annoying IV's and EV crap so you can just catch the first pokemon without worrying about waht nature or hidden ability the damn thing has..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Think the reason Pokémon is more popular on handhelds is that you can bring it with you anywhere, while the console has to sit at home.

its going to be like monster hunter 3 ultimate.. handheld and console version of the same game. save progress, link up local or online with other 3ds or wii u players etc etc.. wont happen with X and Y but ill be suprised if it doesnt with the next bunch of pokemon games.

Deleted
    Pretty sure tv was before the game and tv wasn't turned based. And they prob would of done action combat but that was long time ago before color was invented.
    Anime started april 1 1997
    First game was out feb 27th 1996

I think the Y pokemon is the flying one, or the Dragon type...

And im guessing the X will be either Steel or Psychic...

Although, i could axctually see a new GEN coming, because the current season of Anime has nearly finished..

Deleted
    Game release: February 27, 1996

Anime release: April 1, 1997

My mistake then.

Though I would still think it would be more interesting with action combat. Turn based gets stale and uninteresting after awhile.