Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Its actually pretty great.

The pokemon universe has become very "creation myth" centric the past couple generations and the whole Sky father / Earth mother Y / X thing is pretty great. I will be interested to see what sort of lore they use to make their story.
    Well, in all fairness, I personaly dont like the name of it, but of course, the name doesn't always impact the gameplay (besides version exclusive pokemon/areas). As I said, I don't own a 3ds, I also kinda doubt I'd buy one JUST for Pokemon x/y, but I see what you mean about the creation myth centric
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I distinctly recall the boxes of Gold and Silver saying "For Gameboy Colour". I also recall Silver working just fine on a regular gameboy.
    You can print on the box whatever you want. Look at the difference and tell me again that you could put Crystal into a normal GameBoy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZwGcTXYJjS...52BCrystal.JPG

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it sounds stupid but it bothers me that the names aren't colors. On the other hand the starters look pretty cool. Except the grass starter but ive never beena fan of grass types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I know it sounds stupid but it bothers me that the names aren't colors. On the other hand the starters look pretty cool. Except the grass starter but ive never beena fan of grass types.
    Would it ease you, if'd tell you that Y = rough form of the Y legendary and X = the same for the X legendary? Btw, Black and White arent colors either.

Deleted
    Real life pokémon? God i hope so!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think it's X and Y and then the 3rd will be Z to have a thing to do with it being 3d(xyz being the planes for 3d) /shrug Super excited either way and Oct can't come soon enough!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This right here has me intrigued... I must know more! *races over to his Google window*
    Well, when Pokemon X, loves Pokemon Y and they both get drunk............

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    How are black and white not colors?!
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_b...are_not_colors

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I would think it's X and Y and then the 3rd will be Z to have a thing to do with it being 3d(xyz being the planes for 3d) /shrug Super excited either way and Oct can't come soon enough!
    Thats it pretty much.. X, Y & Z axis = 3D.

Just checked out the screenshots looks like another group of starters with just ok design. Hopefully the fire starter isn't going to become another fire/fight type at least. I'd like to see a fire/dark from that fox though,like they should have done with tepig.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Pokemon boy and pokemon girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? ermagerd, mer ferver germs!

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 02:49 PM ----------

what would be even better for pokemon, is if youre choice of starter pokemon changed your attitude in game. Choose grass type and youre a hippie, trying to save the earth. Choose fire type and youre a troubled teen, with a taste for arson. Choose water type and youre the cool, surfer type, just cruising through life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marypoopins View Post

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 02:49 PM ----------

what would be even better for pokemon, is if youre choice of starter pokemon changed your attitude in game. Choose grass type and youre a hippie, trying to save the earth. Choose fire type and youre a troubled teen, with a taste for arson. Choose water type and youre the cool, surfer type, just cruising through life.
    Not sure I'd like that tbh. Make it a choice separate from starter. Like Oak(it won't be Oak, but for the sake of this...) asks his usual stuff and then asks something like "What can you see yourself most like?" and you choose how you act(or well, what your sprite is maybe? Protagonist has been silent every game so far)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marypoopins View Post
    I think they did it pretty well.
    The red/pinkish one is a crazy flying thing while the blue one is a stag.

3D Pokemon Gens

You guys begged for it and complained for years about needing a 3D pokemon game, well here you are!

Its less than a year away and I need to figure out how to afford a 3DS
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I'm seriously in love with the red flying thing (bird?), I assume it's one of the new legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Maybe the new fire starter wont be fire/fighting? >.>
    Fire-Psychic would be interesting, like that one digimon, thats like a keeton, but stand on it's hind legs.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I can't hold all my hype. Omg. I didn't think they'd actually ever do a 3D world, despite fans practically begging for it. So glad I was wrong. It looks great!

Im so tired of fire fighting.

Give me something new ffs.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

15+ Year Old Account
    The Stag looks amazing.
    I seem to hate the male character model more each game.
    Froakie is also one of the worst names ever.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Im so tired of fire fighting.

Give me something new ffs.
    I seriously doubt they'll turn this little fenek fox into a part fighting type, mostly because it *really* doesn't look like it, and secondly because it would be the 4th time they did it O.o

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I seriously doubt they'll turn this little fenek fox into a part fighting type, mostly because it *really* doesn't look like it, and secondly because it would be the 4th time they did it O.o
    I certainly hope so.

I would accept a pure fire type.
    Like old school charizard. That was so good to not take extra dmg from lightning and double from rock.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -