Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I want is a Ruby/Sapphire remake Much more than Generation 6. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I must be one of the only person in the world who didn't really like gen 3 and was happy it was gen 6 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Just be glad you'll get to see glorious Hoenn on the 3DS, and that it won't be stuck on a last gen handheld.

Hopefully.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-01-24 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I must be one of the only person in the world who didn't really like gen 3 and was happy it was gen 6 instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Just be glad you'll get to see glorious Hoenn on the 3DS, and that's it won't be stuck on a last gen handheld.

Hopefully.
    Do we know if Gen 6 will be able to trade backwards with Gen 5? A gen 3 remake could tie-in a lot of the older pokemon if they don't do it.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Do we know if Gen 6 will be able to trade backwards with Gen 5? A gen 3 remake could tie-in a lot of the older pokemon if they don't do it.
    They might set up the trading system like between gen 1 and gen 2 (trade gen1 pokemon only with no held items that aren't available in gen1 or any abilities that don't exist in gen1), but better. Either way, it's probably going to be a bit more of a hassle than what they had going with the DS games. I wouldn't put it passed them to do a gen 3 remake, though. It might take a while longer, though, considering it will most likely be completely 3d as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It was never really denied, was it? In the interview a few months ago the guy only said he'd never heard of the rumors and that each pokemon is its own individual life form. It wasn't exactly a "no."
    They said that? Bakas.

What about the pokemon that are actually humans.

(Kadabra and that weird ghost thing from gen 4)

Deleted
    Maybe I should make a thread about this instead of posting it here but ill try my luck anyways.

A lot of people seem to think that gamefreak does very little to improve and innovate in the pokemon games, every new game brings very small changes but nothing huge to the gameplay itself. Up till now I have always been one of the people defending the pokemon games, mainly because I could not come up with anything myself that would not only improve the core gameplay but still keep it somewhat similar to what it currently is.

That was until I came across Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I dont know about anyone else but I would love to see the combat system from that game being used in the pokemon games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Maybe I should make a thread about this instead of posting it here but ill try my luck anyways.

A lot of people seem to think that gamefreak does very little to improve and innovate in the pokemon games, every new game brings very small changes but nothing huge to the gameplay itself. Up till now I have always been one of the people defending the pokemon games, mainly because I could not come up with anything myself that would not only improve the core gameplay but still keep it somewhat similar to what it currently is.

That was until I came across Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. I dont know about anyone else but I would love to see the combat system from that game being used in the pokemon games.
    Press Attack. Wait while he attacks for 5 seconds. Rinse repeat.
    It wouldnt really work in Pokemon at all.

So we have a fox, a frog, and a rabbit/hedgehog/weasel thing. Does anyone else see Team Starfox sans Falco?

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I wonder why they picked France as the real-world inspired setting.
    Well, going by the past games, they seem to draw inspiration from their next biggest market; local for the first four generations, then the US. Iwata said in the Pokemon Direct video that the games had been translated in only seven languages, among which French, which is a significant indicator. I can see France being a big enough market to get the honour this time around.

This thread has been quite quiet lately, nothing new regarding X/Y out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    This thread has been quite quiet lately, nothing new regarding X/Y out yet?
    Unfortunately not, it seems. At least, I've heard nothing and no one I know has said anything, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Unfortunately not, it seems. At least, I've heard nothing and no one I know has said anything, either.
    Maybe nintendo will say something around Feb 20th, when Sony does their announcement.

I just found this picture, but I'm not sure if it's legit, but if it it, they probably are the new gen's pin-up starter flying and bug types.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    I just found this picture, but I'm not sure if it's legit, but if it it, they probably are the new gen's pin-up starter flying and bug types.
    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/491/552/c8a.png[IMG]
    Am I the only one hoping that the bird is something other than flying/normal and that the bug doesn't evolve into a bug/flying in its final evolution?

15+ Year Old Account
    Although the image is suspiciously fake, i would love for that to be the next token bird pokemon. From its name and design, its based off http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooded_Pitohui meaning its either Dark/Flying or (more awesomely) Poison/Flying.

Looks like another moth/catipillar bug type.

ugh

Let's hope the bird is dark/flying so I would actually use a flying type for something other then HM fly. HMs really need to have an option as a "5th" skill. Using it on the 5th skill slot won't let you use it in combat but still use it anywhere else.

They're fake. Originally posted in some guy's DeviantArt journal, and he just posted an update.
    http://zerudez.deviantart.com/journa...FAKE-351926637

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    They're fake. Originally posted in some guy's DeviantArt journal, and he just posted an update.
    http://zerudez.deviantart.com/journa...FAKE-351926637
    "I MUST HAVE THE UNIMPRESSED BIRD LET IT BE REAL PLZZZ"

haha
    He does look pretty unimpressed.

Deleted
    I would love that bird, sadly they're fake.
    Hopefully they start to reveal stuff soon, even silhouettes or something.