Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Here's a quick training method I found on reddit; http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comm...asy_money_too/

It involves doing chain triple battles at the Restaurant Le Wow! with the exp. power enabled, apparently the exp. power never wears off as long as you keep chain-battling.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    I am wonder trading with a lot of people from Japan, perhaps it is because I am doing it at 5:30am.

yehaa, got a shiny Slosis =) not thats its very useful, but a shiny is always good

So I just went to buy a download code for it so I don't have to find a game shop or wait for shipping, when I realized I misplaced my 3DS.

Well fuck,

Deleted
    Just got traded a pokemon with pokerus. Not sure if lucky or not, seeing as it doesn't have any effect on super training. I guess it could be useful with training items + some hotspot, remains to be seen. Keeping it in the box meanwhile.

Ugh that feeling when you know something isn't lost entirely, but you just can't remember where it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to start saving money for a Nintendo 2ds. Having some crazy urges to play this :S
    Arukas

And I'm an idiot. Found it. Updating system and then downloading the game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Wonder Trade is both awesome and a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So i just beat the team flare leader and got myself a good Yveltal after 3-ish resets. Team Flares leader was both very predictable about who it was, not to mention i could defeat him with just one pokemon - Gardevoir (fairy, psychic and electric moves, gg). Team Flare leader pls!
    Determined the nature of Yveltal from the stats it had so i wouldn't have to suffer the silly cutscene everytime i wanted to see. Ended up with a modest one, and if the experimental IV calc is correct, it has 30ish IVs in all stats apart from spA which is 18-19, and spD which is 0-1. Quite the neat tradeoff i must say. Now let's pray the IV calc is correct :P

Had exp share on though, so it may or may not need a reset bag before i do anything else. Any idea if there's a better way to get reset bags other than randomly hitting the punching bag? Any specific super training challenge that has a higher chance etc?

Aegislash has been as awesome as i expected it to be so far - some swords dancing then switching to attack stance and murdering everything.
    Venusaur has left me in a dilema - I intended to make him a spD tank with hp and spD. Now the problem is that if i equip leftovers/sludge i can't mega evolve, and if i equip megastone i will get less health back. Any idea what stats he gets when he mega evolves? If the defensive stats don't go up i could just stick to not mega evolving i guess. Well screw that, it gains 20 more spD, 40 more def and the thick fat ability. Mega stone is a clear winner.

Lastly, i have heard there is an item or something that can change the ability of a pokemon. If so, where and when can i get this? Or were they all talking about mega evolutions?...
    I was wondering that too, I was under the impression that you could change the passive ability too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder Trade has been 100% shit for me so far. I keep trading awsome level 30 pokemon and receiving lvl 15 luvdisc. Im so pissed

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder trade is fun. Mostly crap but with the occasional gem thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    Wonder Trade has been 100% shit for me so far. I keep trading awsome level 30 pokemon and receiving lvl 15 luvdisc. Im so pissed
    So you're the guy I traded a Luvdisc and received a Froakie! :P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a level 1 Froakie for a Bunnleby. Best one yet was a Weedle for a Gyble.

Man, I wish I had gotten my pokemons' affection up earlier. Having them dodge things like self-destruct/explosion on a regular basis is pretty damn awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have I mentioned how awesome magic bounce is? I think so, but I'm mentioning it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    If you're doing Wonder Trade trying to get good Pokemon, then you might as well give up. I mostly use it to help some people who may be starting out by trading them somewhat rare pokemon that are my breeding leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    If you're doing Wonder Trade trying to get good Pokemon, then you might as well give up. I mostly use it to help some people who may be starting out by trading them somewhat rare pokemon that are my breeding leftovers.
    <3 people like you, through Wonder Trading I got several awesome pokemon at level 1 when I first started like Axew, Gible, Squirtle, Charmander and Honedge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    <3 people like you, through Wonder Trading I got several awesome pokemon at level 1 when I first started like Axew, Gible, Squirtle, Charmander and Honedge.
    I have someone on my friends list who has Charmeleon, I've been catching them and trading them away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    A bulbasaur is what I wanted to get out of wonder trade..or even a squirtle but NOPE YOU GET A LUVDISC HE GETS A LUVDISC EVERYONE GETS A LUVDISC!

I traded the luvdisc I got for a steelix :P