10+ Year Old Account

Choosing a main char in MOP (Help)

Hello this may be a stupid question, but Im staring to play Wow again and i dont know which class I should main and lvl (need to pick only one I have a lot of schoolwork).I have 4 chars lvl 85 (warrior,warlock,mage,rogue) and I am wondering which of these 4 classes is the most and the least played,most Op and balanced?

Ps: Im quite new to the forums so I apologize if there is something wrong with the latter and for my grammar mistakes.

This will likely get locked because these types of threads are highly subjective and most people will pick whatever class they like best.

Of those, Warriors and Mages are the most played, then Warlocks, then Rogues. Warriors and Mages are very strong in PVP right now, Warlocks are kinda lacking, and Rogues are pretty bad. In 5.2, however (around 2 months from now) Rogues are set to receive massive buffs, and Mages and Warriors are getting nerfs. Warlocks are still kinda mediocre from what I can tell.

From a PVE perspective, I believe Warlocks are strongest right now, and the recent Mage nerfs have made Fire pretty bad I hear.

Basically play what is most fun. All 4 of those classes (except Warlock, don't know much about the future for them besides getting green fire next patch) are changing next patch, and they're strong in different areas of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Hello this may be a stupid question, but Im staring to play Wow again and i dont know which class I should main and lvl (need to pick only one I have a lot of schoolwork).I have 4 chars lvl 85 (warrior,warlock,mage,rogue) and I am wondering which of these 4 classes is the most and the least played,most Op and balanced?

Ps: Im quite new to the forums so I apologize if there is something wrong with the latter and for my grammar mistakes.
    What Syladia said.

Also my opinion is that pure dps classes are boring, therefore warrior. Warrior is boring aswell though, oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the answer I will probably decide between Rogue and Lock then,since I heard warriors got nerfed and if fire spec (my favorite) isn't that good il pass on mages

I'll focus on the second part of the question as I got a thread locked for asking something similar

Warrior
    fury 3.1%
    protection 3.4%
    arms 3.6%
    Warlock
    affliction 2.5%
    demonology 2.1%
    destruction 2.6%

Mage
    Arcane 2.7%
    Fire 3.2%
    frost 3.4

Rogue
    assasination 2%
    combat 2.1%
    subtlelty 1.5%

source
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...-0--0-0-0.html

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but "What class should I play?" threads aren't allowed. The choice is too subjective.

If you're interested in info on each class, I'd suggest the class forums!