Poll: Pokemon Moba?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    What's the point in having more than one game in a genre anyway, right?
    The game wasn't described any differently from others except for "Pokemon", so I can only assume that it's LoL with Pokemon skins. If skins is enough to make you play a different game then have fun...
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hell no.
    Please don't Nintendo. Please don't.

I would cry so many tears.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I swear to God, a well done Pokemon MMO (either sub or freemium) and I would be ALL OVER THAT.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

A well designed Pokemon MMO combining all the good features from the gameboy games would be incredible.

The only concern I would have is if a Pokemon MMO was released, I doubt it would be good enough to satisfy the millions and millions of hopefuls.

Yes I would play it. But I don't see this happening... ever.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    If Hitmonchan then yes.

Deleted
    I'd give any sort of multiplayer/online pokemon game a go.

Deleted
    If i can play as ditto.

Deleted
    If Abra is involed, take my moneyz, house and everything else.

Abra is the man.
    I guess I would give it a shot, but its most likely a new Pokemon edition thingy for one of the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX billion Nintendo consoles (or handhelds) I have no clue how they are called.

Deleted
    Would love to be able fight with pokemon in non turnbase way but pls no more mobas, atleast not dota/hon/lol style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Make an MMO or some online stadium game and just take my money.
    It will never work, it's impossible to balance a game with so many pokémon. Only 6 10-15 Pokemon would be viable endgame...just take gameboy games as an example.

Open world singleplayer / coop would be amazing as people could play whatever they want and still could turn out to be the best there ever was.

The idea of Pokémon is that you are going to best, that is the soul aspect of Pokémon...you are the hero. Remove that in an MMO world and you are just the next looser leveling 5 Metapods.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-01-05 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Didn't you see this game? http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-vi...emon-conquest/
    You could easily lore it from that.
    Not really, since Conquest is a crossover game featuring Pokémon within the Nombunga's Ambition series. Well, they could, but if you were to take out everything related to Nombunga's Ambition, it'd really just be a very weak version of Japanese folk lore (as near as I understand it, I haven't played any of the other Nombunga's Ambition games).

I should really get back into Pokémon, I haven't played/watched anything past like the second generation, they got a bit weird from then... Change is scary.

*Goes to watch Mewtwo Strikes Back on VIDEO*
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-01-05 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hopefully they dont waste their time on yet another LoL type game.

I'd play a pokémon MMO for sure.

Especially if it had an AH for trading pets and supplies and leagues you could enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they already added pokemon to WoW so I'm already set. I've got LoL for moba and WoW for mmorpg, my multiplayer needs are filled with just those two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Already theory crafted how to get to max elo in a pokemon moba game. First find out pikachu hard counter, second learn how to destroy him with his counter in lane, 3rd beat all the people playing the game because lets face it until higher elo all the people will want to play pikachu