Thread: Undead Druid

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Undead Druid

I am pretty sure that undead druid is not a bad idea.I was thinking about it and just imagine cat form almost without any meat and you can see his bones, same goes for bear. Tree form would look like this http://www.wowhead.com/npc=11461#.

Yeah sure why not?

"It's not a bad idea because it sounds cool"

Can't argue with that.

Dwarf Shaman and Tauren Paladins threw any sort of reasonable race restrictions out the window.

So why not.

Honestly at this point since they allow certain ludicrous combinations already, they might as well remove all restrictions and let any race be any class.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Undead druid.... I picture more either a death knight or a forsaken

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Dwarf Shaman and Tauren Paladins threw any sort of reasonable race restrictions out the window.

So why not.

Honestly at this point since they allow certain ludicrous combinations already, they might as well remove all restrictions and let any race be any class.
    The problem with that for druid is the art involved with every additional race addition.

As is, they haven't updated moonkin form from it's placeholder graphic (or even created a real troll or worgen moonkin form), why give them infinite more reasons to back burner that?
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Gnome druids would've been better. I mean they would have mechanical animals that they would "pilot". Would've been the best ever.

Would it be wrong of me to point out the obvious? I suppose it would. Well played, OP. Well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. So the class that stands for the most greeny stuff and harmony with earth as undead? sure, "makes sense".

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Lol. So the class that stands for the most greeny stuff and harmony with earth as undead? sure, "makes sense".
    Well with the new Forsaken starting experience you're awoken from your grave where you had been buried, so you're already pretty in-touch with the earth.

Also why are dwarf shamans unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    could work with them as perverting nature

not really

i just want forsaken everything

undead pallies ftw !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    Gnome druids would've been better. I mean they would have mechanical animals that they would "pilot". Would've been the best ever.
    I'd vote for this but only if the moonkin form is that of the store pet Moonkin Hatchling.
    (Moonkin Hatchling-horde version)
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account

So why not.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Wildhammer_clan
    Damn those crazy bastards at blizzard for making dwarves able to roll shaman, right?
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it as it doesn't make any sense at all Lore wise. But Blizz doesn't care about lore obviously so maybe you'll get your wish one day.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facedesk View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Wildhammer_clan
    Damn those crazy bastards at blizzard for making dwarves able to roll shaman, right?
    Maybe he/she simply missed the first line of the description? Or all the dwarf shaman NPCs in the game since vanilla... Or Warcraft 2 in the 90's for that matter.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god I've always wanted this

So why not.

No it didnt, Taurens are Sunwalkers not paladins... its basically a new class that was brought into the game but with exactly paladin abilities.
    Dwarf Shaman however wouldnt be impossible, as wildhammer dwarves are quite close in touch with the nature. (they ride gryphons aswell)

But undead druid is stupid, undeads are originally from the plague itself that infects not only people but every living thing. Hence EPL and WPL look entirely like undeath lands.
    It wouldnt even work, druids get their power by calling from the nature, urging plants and stuff to share them their power.

Its not possible to extract this power, or any power from dead plants. And they would not be able to heal because dead nature doesnt have any healing powers. Holy is different, its about faith and im sure priests can keep their holy powers if they are so attuned and dedicated to it.
    Undead paladins would be better, but the main purpose of paladins are to be anti-undead "warriors" so it would be awkward.

And before you ask, yes WoW is a loregame. That is why it has multiple books to tell us about it. Unlike games like CoD, which has not a single book if you dont count guides or something like that. CoD isnt a story driven game anyway, neither is battlefield etc.

But MMO's are usually MMORPG so they have to have story. Else it would be extremely boring and shortlived.

Planetside 2 is an example of an MMO that isnt storydriven.

I've always been a fan of the idea for an Undead Druid but as Sunfyre said before, the current Moonkin Models could use an update.

To hell with undead druids.. I want Gnome druids. Want me Kitten form, and sapling... damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    To hell with undead druids.. I want Gnome druids. Want me Kitten form, and sapling... damn it!
    I never even considered this before! I love the idea