Former anti-GM Crop environmentalist pens apology letter.

It seems some people really can see the error of their ways, even when they've spent over a decade fighting for the wrong cause.

An environmentalist author who formerly opposed genetically modified crops on scientifically shaky grounds (As all opposition to GM crops seems to be based on) has recanted his ways after actually (Holy shit) reading peer-reviewed journals on the subject.

If only he'd realize the same thing about declining biodiversity. There are more species now than at any time in the planet's history.

Last edited by Laize; 2013-01-05 at 12:35 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    No permission
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No permission
    Well... that's pretty inconvenient. It seems to have just gone down in the last minute or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Well... that's pretty inconvenient. It seems to have just gone down in the last minute or so...
    Aye, can't access it either, but it's always good when someone who was wrong in the face of evidence to overcome that and admit they were wrong.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Same here no permission..