9. AmberShaper
    10. Lei Shi
    11. Will of the Emperor
    12. Vizier
    13. Protectors
    14. Shek'zeer
    15. Tsulong
    16. Sha
    Blatant bullshit, H Will is much easier than Ambershaper and Lei Shi.

25m guild here. 5/16h

We did:

Stone Guards
    Feng
    Gara'jal
    Elegon (less than 20 pulls)
    Blade Lord (less than 20 pulls)
    Garalon (He'll die this week)

Future:
    Wind Lord Mel'jarak
    Spirit Kings
    Emperor
    Vizier

After that it'll be up in the air. Best of luck to you and your guild!

Based on Wowprogres the proper progression order is:
    Stone Guard
    Feng
    Gara'jal
    Elegon
    Blade Lord
    Spirit Kings
    Mel'jarak
    Emperor
    Garalon
    Vizier
    Amber Shaper
    Lei Shi
    Protectors
    Empress
    Tsulong
    Sha
    Last edited by Yau; 2013-01-05 at 06:59 PM.
    <Playground Bullies> of Zul'jin (4/13H)

i5-3230M @ 2.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 - 1TB HDD - Dual 1gb 660m in SLI
    i5-3570k @ 3.4ghz - 8gb DDR3 - 128gb SSD Boot Drive / 1TB HDD - Radeon 2gb HD7700

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    You can't call bull shit on someone's opinion...

OT:

Depending on how switched on your raiders are, Spirit Kings is actually a pretty easy fight. Blade Lord / Wind Lord / Lei Shi are all about the same difficulty imo.
    Armoryالسلام عليكمAvast

We've done H amber and it's really not that hard. We've worked on Lei shi and Will and decided on Lei shi for our next heroic. But thanks for your informative post, I'm glad you pointed out no one can have a different opinion.

Depending on how switched on your raiders are, Spirit Kings is actually a pretty easy fight. Blade Lord / Wind Lord / Lei Shi are all about the same difficulty imo.
    Agreed. Now with the set order Kings is really easy. If you have the ability to down Blade Lord then Kings will fall over in a single night.
    Last edited by iggie; 2013-01-06 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    We've done H amber and it's really not that hard. We've worked on Lei shi and Will and decided on Lei shi for our next heroic. But thanks for your informative post, I'm glad you pointed out no one can have a different opinion.

Agreed. Now with the set order Kings is really easy. If you have the ability to down Blade Lord then Kings will fall over in a single night.
    In another thread about Chinese servers, you state that you play on one and that you play 25 man. You have access to better gear and call 10 man "cakewalk", while you wipe on Heroic Will? I'm sorry but that seems a bit ironic, from someone calling something "cakewalk"......

OT: It's hard to compare 10 and 25 man Heroic to each other. The difference in difficulty isn't suppose to exist, but we all know that different encounters favor different raid sizes.

Seeing that you're 2/16 Heroic atm, I'd focus on Gara'jal and Elegon in MSV and then move on to either Spirit Kings or Ta'yak. It all really depends on your raiders, what's your raids strong side and what's your weak side. The thing about pushing for Heroic HoF, is that they reward higher ilvl gear, that in return will make it easier to progress.

As everyone else have said, you don't want to go Terrace, until you've cleared most of the bosses in MSV and HoF on Heroic. Terrace is easy on Normal but harder on Heroic and you're kinda meant to have better gear than what you'll have from clearing 2/16 Heroic.

I would imagine that the difficulty of Heroic Will on 10 man has a lot to do with your raid comp, and in particular how many DKs, mages, and other effective means of controlling adds that you have at your disposal. There are a several 25 man heroic guilds that have only killed Heroic Will once and have either never bothered or never been able to repeat the kill because of the Circle of Frost nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Maybe we're just really bad at the fight but everyone puts Will of the Emperor like 8th or 9th but we're doing 25-mans and we're 7/16H and put attempts into Garalon/Lei Shi/Will and while we've done the most attempts on Will we've gotten the least progress. Controlling the fight seems really difficult on 25 and all the videos are the ring of frost cheese strategy that doesn't exist anymore.
    If you're not already, you can make the damage requirements lower by still CCing 1-2 waves of adds and then AoEing and cleaving them down while using few soakers at a time. It doesn't take as much from the raid as killing the waves as they come does.

From a 25-man point of view I find Lei Shi to be (much) easier than Will of the Emperor, especially now that both are being overgeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    In another thread about Chinese servers, you state that you play on one and that you play 25 man. You have access to better gear and call 10 man "cakewalk", while you wipe on Heroic Will? I'm sorry but that seems a bit ironic, from someone calling something "cakewalk"......
    I don't play in a hardcore 25, we're fairly casual and it suits me do to my limited ability to comprehend Chinese. Communication is too hard at higher levels. I played with a very hardcore guild on Taiwanese servers, and bleeding edge on US servers. You really have no idea about me, but thanks for getting butt hurt on my personal opinion.

OT: It's hard to compare 10 and 25 man Heroic to each other. The difference in difficulty isn't suppose to exist, but we all know that different encounters favor different raid sizes.
    It's impossible to balance 10/25s perfectly every single tier. One will always be harder.
    Last edited by iggie; 2013-01-06 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Maybe we're just really bad at the fight but everyone puts Will of the Emperor like 8th or 9th but we're doing 25-mans and we're 7/16H and put attempts into Garalon/Lei Shi/Will and while we've done the most attempts on Will we've gotten the least progress. Controlling the fight seems really difficult on 25 and all the videos are the ring of frost cheese strategy that doesn't exist anymore.
    I'm not sure I'd agree with that. We used the RoF strat, and switched to purely bruteforce the fight after it's fixed, so it may be a case of having the right comp (2-3 dks, 2 hunters, 2 rogs, some locks, mages and SP) and overgearing the fight, but I never found it's difficult to control these adds (keeping them together w/ DK Grip and frost traps, kill every adds as they come).

If a guild is starting now (after all the changes), I'd think of an order like this
    1. Stone Guard
    2. Feng
    3. Gara'jal
    4. Elegon
    5. Spirit Kings
    6. Blade Lord
    7. Wind Lord
    8. Garalon
    9. Lei Shi
    10. Will of the Emperor
    11. AmberShaper
    12. Vizier
    13. Protectors
    14. Shek'zeer
    15. Tsulong
    16. Sha
    Last edited by Qualia; 2013-01-06 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    I don't play in a hardcore 25, we're fairly casual and it suits me do to my limited ability to comprehend Chinese. Communication is too hard at higher levels. I played with a very hardcore guild on Taiwanese servers, and bleeding edge on US servers. You really have no idea about me, but thanks for getting butt hurt on my personal opinion.

It's impossible to balance 10/25s perfectly every single tier. One will always be harder.

I don't care about who you are and what you have accomplished, neither do I care about you opinion. But when you state your opinion like that, it serves no other purpose but insulting, encouraging to a flame fest or trying to brag and for someone who can't kill Heroic Will, I just think that's a bit ironic.