10+ Year Old Account

GamersGate legit?

Looking to buy SL rift xpac at gamersgate.Wondering if theyre all legit since I've saw a couple of bad reviews from em on FB. Btw anyone knows anywhere that sells Storm leigon cheap?

There's nothing wrong with GamersGate. I've bought a bunch of games on it.

The cool thing about it that I like is that once you downloaded the files you don't have to connect to their server ever again to play or reinstall (for the latter, when the installation starts, copy the install files out of the download folder).

10+ Year Old Account
    saw on steam for 23 bucks,cheaper than GG by abit. I bought it as a gift and now I need rift on steam to actually redeem it. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    yes gamers gate is legit.

GamersGate are legit, but they have additional DRM tied in games.
    (for the latter, when the installation starts, copy the install files out of the download folder)
    Oh yeah, there is some trick like that, just slightly more elaborated and not "fixed" yet. Still I would recommend to support Trion directly and to not feed DRM crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Oh yeah, there is some trick like that, just slightly more elaborated and not "fixed" yet.
    One of the devs told me how to do that, I don't think there's any plans to fix it

15+ Year Old Account
    It's legit, just not really popular yet. Plus most of their deals are not that amazing or groundbreaking, so I've yet to buy anything from them, but they're legit.

Deleted
    Bought from them a few times before. Once they didn't have any steam keys in stock on the game for about 3 weeks which was annoying since they didn't say before the purchase - although you could still download it immediately through their own DRM, but if you wanted a steam key had to wait.

GG is more legit than Steam in my eyes as they don't require online connection beyond initial DL

Deleted
    I have like 20 games on there and I've never had any issues. It's a great place to pick out some sales when Steam or GreenManGaming don't cut it. Plus, they don't require any DRM on your HDD unless you actually purchase Steam/Origin/Uplay games.

I've noticed they carry a lot larger a variety of more obscure titles. Also where I get my paradox games.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!