Thread: All Druid Guild

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

All Druid Guild

So a good friend of mine has resubbed to wow after 2 years and we were wondering if there are any all druid guilds out there. We'd be willing to go Horde or Alliance for this and think it would be a fun experience. Also if this thread should've been posted in the guild recruitment forum then I apologize and hope a mod doesn't get upset.
    *Edit* We play U.S.
    Last edited by 0mnipotent; 2013-01-05 at 06:10 AM.

Deleted
    Its all fun n games until those druid tier 14-shoulders drop and 25 people roll need :P

On a more serious note i think that would be a very fun thing to be a part of if the guild did alot of events like attacking major cities etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was one in Cataclysm, but I can't remember for the life of me the name of it. I think the GM used to post here, though?
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

15+ Year Old Account
    I know there was an all gnome guild.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

There's one, its called PETA.

Don't troll. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-01-05 at 06:19 AM.

The only all druid guild I know of is Druids of the Beast, over on Shadowsong EU (Alliance). There was the Gnome Clone guild as well, but sadly that one to my knowledge is defunct.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    There's one, its called PETA.
    Would you happen to remember which server? Seeing you got infracted for trolling makes me feel stupid for asking. PETA or DEHTA would be a fun guild name tho
    Last edited by 0mnipotent; 2013-01-05 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    thanks for the link to a guild too bad its in eu and not us

15+ Year Old Account
    How about this one?http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/chogall/The_Zoo/ I just did a quick search to find it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Would you happen to remember which server? Seeing you got infracted for trolling makes me feel stupid for asking. PETA or DEHTA would be a fun guild name tho
    'Wolves and Woodlings' would be my choice for an alliance all-druid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How about this one?http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/chogall/The_Zoo/ I just did a quick search to find it.
    Finally one shows up! Hmm now I need to decide whether to join this one, which doesn't seem very active for guild groups based on the few chars I looked into, or to start my own.

Why wouldn't you let shamans in too?

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    Why wouldn't you let shamans in too?
    Because its an all Druid guild? It's the favorite class of mine and it would be interesting doing RBG's, WPvP and Raids with all Druids since we can Tank/Rdps/Mdps/Heal.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea behind one class guilds. It would be fun to go raid with only druids.

The only downside I can see about having a druid guild is if it makes impressive feasts, the QQ for nerfing us would be very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Because its an all Druid guild? It's the favorite class of mine and it would be interesting doing RBG's, WPvP and Raids with all Druids since we can Tank/Rdps/Mdps/Heal.
    Yeah but then symbiosis is useless. Make it...a nature guild.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids, Shamans, Hunters, and Monks. Sounds good to me.

As a Boomy I don't find Symbiosis very crucial to my performance. A nature guild would probably be more prosperous but I'm still standing behind a Druid exclusive guild.

There was one on Greymane named "da bear cave" back in lich king days but I have no clue if they're still around as I haven't really frequented that server in a long, long time.