Thread: All Druid Guild

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I dont know of any that are still active.. but Lightning's blade had one in classic WoW.

Never knew all class guild existed, be amazing to run 10m bgs and raids. Imagine 10 cheetahs running for the flag or stags.

Deleted
    That sounds like it would be awesome xD though as others have said, druid gear dropping in guild raids would NOT be pretty :P

And you wouldn't be able to take advantage of Symbiosis. But by all means, I actually love this idea!

This is interesting! I have seen a 25 man DK guild kill stuff before, and now I am a bit tempted to try and form up an all Druid guild... Thoughts a swirlin!

Surprised no one has made one yet We have been tempted but neither of us have enough time to dedicate to run a guild as extraordinary as an all Druid guild

I believe there is an all druid guild on Blackrock-US Alliance. You should check the Druid forums on the official wow site and see if anything pops up. Pretty sure I saw a post about it a while ago.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    The only downside I can see about having a druid guild is if it makes impressive feasts, the QQ for nerfing us would be very amusing.
    Druids have no down sides.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-01-16 at 07:13 AM.

Haha I appreciate your enthusiasm towards Druids. After asking a few good players on the few servers I play on I couldn't find anyone who would be truly interested in investing time in an all Druid guild

Ah ha. I believe the guild is called <The Zoo> or something like that. I will have to take a look and double check.

Found it. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/chogall/The_Zoo/ All druid guild.

Haha I appreciate your enthusiasm towards Druids. After asking a few good players on the few servers I play on I couldn't find anyone who would be truly interested in investing time in an all Druid guild
    what you could use the forum to see who wants it. and go to a full server and see what happens. i know they did a gnome only project in cata.

I'm interested in helping with this. I was involved in starting The Zoo way back when. Cho'Gall where that guild is located is completely dead alliance side now, and the guild is pretty inactive as well. If you want to get in contact with me you can get ahold of me through my btag, (xsequor#1452).

Hiya! I'm Renferal in Druids of the beast, yeah we're on Eu, but if you'd like to try it out we'd be more than happy to have you! Can understand if it's an issue with the timedifference but if it's not then you're welcome
    It's not a hardcore raidingguild though, just tuesdays and thursdays 20.30-23.00. Atm we're only doing flex. But we had decent progress in Mogushan vaults and the likes before flex. I only recently joined, but the guild is very old. It was made by Monsterbaby back in Vanilla and they raided ZG and stuff back then xD
    Gotta say it's a great experience raiding with all druids, and I wasn't aware of the US guild, thought we were the only all druid guild. But ofc there should be one over the pond too, so maybe you could make the Zoo active Or join us over here ofc <3 We also do some random odd stuff beside raiding, if you want you can see some of it here https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeh, and as for the loot many seem concerned about Well in flex it's personal so it's no matter. But before flex, well there's ofc spec prio, a tree wouldn't roll on agi if someone mainspec needed it. Now with the WoD changes we'll see, but for me I'm not in the guild for loot.. It would be crazy to have drama over loot in a guild like this.. The only focus is to down bosses and I think everyone in the guild is on that path. Have never seen any arguments over drops ever
    Last edited by Ishana; 2014-01-05 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    There's one, its called PETA.

Don't troll. Infracted.
    I'm fairly certain there is actually an all Druid guild called PETA.
    Or at least, was.
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2014-01-05 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishana View Post
    Hiya! I'm Renferal in Druids of the beast, yeah we're on Eu, but if you'd like to try it out we'd be more than happy to have you! Can understand if it's an issue with the timedifference but if it's not then you're welcome
    Hmm tempted now to level another druid on your server just for being in there ;-) Don't think I would be able to come to raids though considering my guild raids at those days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alyx View Post
    Hmm tempted now to level another druid on your server just for being in there ;-) Don't think I would be able to come to raids though considering my guild raids at those days as well.
    Sure, that's perfectly fine too There are alot of social druids who doesn't raid, and some of the raidmembers are from crossrealm. So anyone can join!
    And if you're interested, here's a post from our GM made last night:
    "For the ones wanting to join our raid team, we are back from Holidays and will begin again tomorrow. If you have any questions please email me at monsterbabydruid@gmail.com

Otherwise if you want to keep yourself updated on our flex raids, when we raid, in case it's canceled etc, please see our FB! https://www.facebook.com/druidsofthebeast"

Quote Originally Posted by Ishana View Post
    Sure, that's perfectly fine too There are alot of social druids who doesn't raid, and some of the raidmembers are from crossrealm. So anyone can join!
    And if you're interested, here's a post from our GM made last night:
    "For the ones wanting to join our raid team, we are back from Holidays and will begin again tomorrow. If you have any questions please email me at monsterbabydruid@gmail.com

Otherwise if you want to keep yourself updated on our flex raids, when we raid, in case it's canceled etc, please see our FB! https://www.facebook.com/druidsofthebeast"
    Thought cross-realm only works if you are from the same battlegroup? At least ours is different ;-)

In flex? Haven't noticed any issues hmm

Hope you don't mind the bump, but Monsterbaby our GM just made a new video of the druidguild, I hope you'll like it
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=238923

Quote Originally Posted by alyx View Post
    Thought cross-realm only works if you are from the same battlegroup? At least ours is different ;-)

In our Flex Team we've had people coming in from many battlegroups and not just the same. So I think Cross realms don't have same limitations as before.

Also, here is the website of Druids of the Beast

www.thedruidguild.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Monsterbaby; 2014-02-05 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Truly awesome concept! \o/