this just happened on Match.com

So I emailed this girl. She said her life was chaotic so I figured I would be creative and send her a chaotic email. Here is what I sent (be sure to stand on your head while reading)

This is what it translated to.

I am debating on removing it before she reads it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    So I emailed this girl. She said her life was chaotic so I figured I would be creative and send her a chaotic email. Here is what I sent (be sure to stand on your head while reading)

This is what it translated to.

I am debating on removing it before she reads it.
    Lol, so their website can't deal with flipped text? That's lame. Yeah, I'd definitely remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Lol, so their website can't deal with flipped text? That's lame. Yeah, I'd definitely remove it.
    shit, apparently I can't. I wrote an apology email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it reads to me, reading it upside down:

I enjoyed reading your profile and think we could be a good match. I love kids, I have a niece and nephew that I would always hang out with until recently when they outgrew me. I was wondering if you like bowling? If so maybe we can get together sometime and do that. If not maybe lunch or coffee somewhere and get to know each other. I promise we won't be standing on our heads when talk.
    Cute but I dunno if she'll be able to read it upside down.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a former member of Match.com (Yay 1 year anniversary for us just passed!) I'd just laugh and think it was awsome you'd cater to something like that. Instant props + makes you more noticeable. If she's any kind of awsome, she'll at least appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    As a former member of Match.com (Yay 1 year anniversary for us just passed!) I'd just laugh and think it was awsome you'd cater to something like that. Instant props + makes you more noticeable. If she's any kind of awsome, she'll at least appreciate it.
    it didn't work, it translated in the messege to a bunch of ?s and some letters here and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    it didn't work, it translated in the messege to a bunch of ?s and some letters here and there.
    I saw that. Just the effort itself is really cool though, and at least worthy of a response back. Thats what i meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her your coursing with male hormones and smell like Man Gravy. She won't be able to resist your musk.

I don't understand. I can read that just fine? What's translation for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I don't understand. I can read that just fine? What's translation for?
    He typed it up in a different application, one that supports upside-down text, then pasted it into a message to send on Match, and that's apparently what Match.com's email translated it into.

I think when he says translation, he's saying that's what Match.com's text editor translates it to, because obviously that's not a font he's using, he's flipping a .gif or .jpg of typed text.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    He typed it up in a different application, one that supports upside-down text, then pasted it into a message to send on Match, and that's apparently what Match.com's email translated it into.
    Oh I see. Kind of a misguided creativity, but at least the end result's funny

You know what you do is send her an upside down picture of herself. Candid preferably, one you took yourself without her knowing. Photoshop a few tornados and hail around her face to emphasize the chaos, then a rainbow in the corner to show that you're her saving grace. She'll fall in your arms instantly.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You know what you do is send her an upside down picture of herself. Candid preferably, one you took yourself without her knowing. Photoshop a few tornados and hail around her face to emphasize the chaos, then a rainbow in the corner to show that you're her saving grace. She'll fall in your arms instantly.
    that's a damn good idea sir. you win the interwebz.