Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hot female gamer friends.

Hey so like the title says..
    I just stompeld over some pictures of pretty damn legit looking girls playing games/doing nerdy cool stuff, and it just got me, i dont have any stupidly good looking girl gamer friends, do you?

Deleted
    No, but I'm engaged to a gamer girl ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't. Why are you even asking this?

Deleted
    Actualy i have 5 female gamer friends,atleast i think so.

Deleted
    Where the heck do you meet such a girl !
    My girlfriend plays fucking sims 3, that's it.

Deleted
    It might be me but sometimes I don't get some men at all. If shes a friend, what does it matter if shes hot or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinzel View Post
    i dont have any stupidly good looking girl gamer friends, do you?
    Yes, every one I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    No I don't. Why are you even asking this?
    Cause it just hit me, i feel like it's missing haha. I got alot of female friends, thats not it. Its just that none of them plays any games or anything D:

Deleted
    4, one of which kicks my ass at pretty much 90% on pvp games.

Deleted
    Well I've known her 12 years before we even started speaking. We've always been in the same school and some years even in the same class, but the time we hit off was a few years back when we were working at the same place for that summer. She wasn't a gamer before but she did spend A LOT of time in front of a computer, just like me, though I had just started to go out more and left the internet for a while. A year after we had been together I started playing WoW again and she thought it looked fun. I made her a trial account aaand... Here we are. She still plays where as I don't, WoW I mean. I still play other games.

So, you don't have to meet a gamer girl if you can "train" your own to be one :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    It might be me but sometimes I don't get some men at all. If shes a friend, what does it matter if shes hot or not?
    I'm talking about a gamer friend, i have female friends thats good looking (As in my taste) but they arent playing anything and hate games ect. and that just hit me haha. Dont see it as a "WE WANT MORE NAKED GIRLS" thread, ive just never knew any females online, and i played since vanilla. I find it wierd tbh, thats all.

I know very few girls irl who play video games regularly (if you discount FB games).

One who plays (or played) WoW could be described as hot. She was very casual, though she tended to lie and say she was a hardcore gamer. She lied to me about her rating and how much she plays, among other things. So, she's also a nut job or really insecure.

Deleted
    I'd give my healthy leg for a smart female gamer, wouldn't even care about looks at that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post

So, you don't have to meet a gamer girl if you can "train" your own to be one :P
    Trust me, ive tried my friend! Haha.
    I'm glad to hear the good story, i hope everything goes well! I could imagine hehe

Yes i do. My brothers girlfriend for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I'd give my healthy leg for a smart female gamer, wouldn't even care about looks at that point.
    You good sir. i must agree with!
    I don't understand you dont know any with that manly mustage !

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have a couple of girl gamer friends and I think they're hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    I have a couple of girl gamer friends and I think they're hot.
    Share.. Please do!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinzel View Post
    Share.. Please do!
    I would rather not post their FB pictures without permission, you can however look at my goose avatar to fill your desire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    I would rather not post their FB pictures without permission, you can however look at my goose avatar to fill your desire.
    Haha, that made me giggle abit, i didnt nortice your avatar to be a goose untill now !