10+ Year Old Account

Heirloom Dungeoning vs. Heirloom Questing

I'm wanting to level my Shaman from level 80 to 90 and need to know the quickest method (see title of thread) Opinions?

Heirlooms stop at 85 dont they? so it would be questing I'd say while queing for instances up to 85

when you hit 85 I would do each instance once for the quests then not bother, the exp isn't great from mop instances

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Heirlooms stop at 85 dont they? so it would be questing I'd say while queing for instances up to 85

when you hit 85 I would do each instance once for the quests then not bother, the exp isn't great from mop instances
    I would go with this, Depends what specc you are too, If you're Healer, and you get insta queues then maybe it would be faster in dungeons,especialy with Heirloom sin the first 5levels anyway, I'm currentely leveling my shammy (89now) an di've been questing and doing the instances once for the quests and that's been working out very nicely for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Indeed.

Something i do while questing is also looking for the treasures and rares that i know are around the place i am in .. those are quite the exp boost.. if you find them .

I always keep myself sane when I do an instance maybe once every hour so I don't get too bored of questing