Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heirloom change = cheap way to give player another boring thing to farm and to keep them playing .... It's the actual design purpose of many recent additions to the game (billions of dailies, valor gear with rep, no tabards, valor upgrades....) many things that we did in previous expansions now takes 10x; they just don't realize they're ruining the game, it's turning into a korean grinding mmo

One more reason to turn on my BG bot and farm 4k honor a night / trade for JP and buy those shiny heirlooms. You are asking for it blizzard, really.

Of course it looks horrible, it's nowhere near finished, it's a basic outline that the developers can work with... you can't ask a team to work with the vision is someone's head. Seriously you people would find anything to complain about, just for the sake of complaining if nothing else.

Holy shit, is that an Heirloom Shield?!

Bout' time!

Buah, I'll have my 11 toons to 90 by then.

If i was able to buy every single hairloom for every single class, few jp more wont be much so i dont see problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoby View Post
    One more reason to turn on my BG bot and farm 4k honor a night / trade for JP and buy those shiny heirlooms. You are asking for it blizzard, really.
    So because some new optional gear that you don´t want to grind for is added to the game, Blizzard is forcing you to be a cheat? The self entitlement is mindboggling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Inb4 QQ about Warlock Island. Yes, we know Blizzard favors Warlocks, etc etc. Shhh..

If the heirloom stretch was to 90, it might be worth it. But otherwise, I see no real point in doing this. Cataclysm levels are already insanely fast without any BoAs. Really hoping Blizzard changes this.
    Yeah I am not 100% sure what is going on yet.

As you say changing them for 1-90 would be very nice and might justify the cost (I do still doubt it though!).

Maybe they are introducing "or" payment so you can trade in old item or pay the JP.

I am not sure what is going on with it at all, PTR is PTR I guess.

Leveling from 80 to 85 takes.. 1day? and with heirlooms.. 20 hours? they are'nt worth this high cost of JP.. I thought they simply upgrade them to 85, but in this way nearly no one will buy them..

warlocks gets n island, rogues ravenholt got 0 changes even with a spesific legendary quest chain there

So warlocks get a reused Ragefire Chasm (May be miss spelled, ally player here..)? Looks like the rest will be cool though

About the new heirlooms, no way I will be able to afford it, running dungeons are so boring... (But remember, you can just send them over to an alt you've leveled up and ran a few HCs to gear up, bet you got some JP laying around there you can spend)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So warlocks get a reused Ragefire Chasm (May be miss spelled, ally player here..)? Looks like the rest will be cool though
    It's reused Maw of Neltharion, the cave in Obsidian Dragonshrine in Dragonblight...

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    warlocks gets n island, rogues ravenholt got 0 changes even with a spesific legendary quest chain there
    Take it if you want, all we want is the green fire ;-)

Soo... for the new Heirloom items, I'll have to buy the normal, up-to-level-80 heirlooms, and then pay the justice points price of the heirloom item AGAIN just to have it work for... five more levels? So basically the heirloom price jus went up by 100%, just so I can use for five mote levels? I don't think that's fair at all, and believe that very few people would do the upgrade, unless they're in a huge hurry to reach max level.

I really wish those prices aren't final. Make the ''''upgraded'''' heirloom items cost somewhat more than the originals, AND have a big discount (50% at least) if you have the previous item! That way, if you don't have the original heirloom, buying the upgraded version would be cheaper than if you just bought the original and then upgraded it.

Having played since 2006 and having each class at 85 or higher all 11 toons with no more spaces to make a character this kills me inside ... i love lvling characters, new BOA gear i am drooling . i already deleted a lock with heroic dragonsoul kills to feed the monkey ... i would grind for that just to have the best as crappy as the grind would be ... i cant raid all day i have other interests and stretching out to other servers would be nice with the new cross realm crap but its just another give us 25 bucks to transfer a toon with boa gear on them ... and i feel like im getting the real big screw from Blizzard .
    Should i be like woohoo !!! You are killing me ...

Yeah this is a little ridiculous, I think I'll buy the tank shield and that's about it.

LOL @ Heirlooms. I wonder how these morons still have jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock Island looks like a Moonglade / Peak of Serenity / Acherus type place for Warlocks. Maybe we'll see more for other classes eventually. I imagine the Council of Six Daggers will be located on that island.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Maybe you should nerf the Warlocks chaos bolt some more before favouring them and giving them more shit.

And seriously isnt that the best excuse you could think of why Stormwind still isnt repaied, ran out of stone so they arent doing anything... -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want to know is why they can't increase the lvl of the existing items in the first place. Still, if that's the price of
    the new heirlooms when the patch goes live, I'm going to join the others on here and pass. Although you can get a
    lot of JP, I don't see why they have to be so expensive in the first place. And the whole "have the original, then use
    that plus an additional JP to get the upgraded version"....yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Personally speaking, it's cool if they want to up the lvl cap, but dammit all if I'd rather they worked on a way to make
    these mailable to other servers rather than the current method, which is to give'em all to one character and then pay
    $25 to send them another server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Blizzard, way to give me hopes and yank them away painfully...
    Just change the current heirlooms to scale to 85; we shouldn't have to waste JP for 5 levels. Less confusing and more streamlined.