Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I still think they're going to ignore Draenor and jump straight to Argus for a super-expansion next to celebrate the big 10-year-anniversary.

But it is good to see they're in Outland.... but Ragnaros? No no no. Warlocks are not shamans.

They are the heralds of the Legion, after all.
    Not anymore, they are breaking away from that past. Heck, that's the point of Warlock epic quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I still think they're going to ignore Draenor and jump straight to Argus for a super-expansion next to celebrate the big 10-year-anniversary.

But it is good to see they're in Outland.... but Ragnaros? No no no. Warlocks are not shamans.

They are the heralds of the Legion, after all.
    nah argus is way too soon its the legions main head quarters. you know what i think would be cool? Xoroth the Nathrezim homeworld. just imagine it undead everywhere along with demons and we could actually for the first time kill dreadlords (dreadlords can only die if killed on their home planet xoroth) hell masybe theirs even a space lich king @_@ whos to say the nathrezim never empowered anyone else like they did to nerzhul? plus dreadsteads everywhere and they could have demon hunters as playable class.

it would be epic @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon