Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What does that guy base his claim on?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What does that guy base his claim on?
    Which guy? Who? What? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Which guy? Who? What? When?
    He means the guy that made the claim that 5.1 included stuff that didn't make it in 5.0.5. That would be me. I based my question on the Upgrade system being delayed to 5.1, icons for Archeology being delayed, Hunter aspect changes being delayed, Sporebats using "Mind quickening" aura, etc.

I never claimed Landfall was supposed to launch at 5.0.5, but a shit ton of other stuff should have. It didn't because Blizzard were pushing the game out to hit GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    He means the guy that made the claim that 5.1 included stuff that didn't make it in 5.0.5. That would be me. I based my question on the Upgrade system being delayed to 5.1, icons for Archeology being delayed, Hunter aspect changes being delayed, Sporebats using "Mind quickening" aura, etc.

I never claimed Landfall was supposed to launch at 5.0.5, but a shit ton of other stuff should have. It didn't because Blizzard were pushing the game out to hit GW2.
    So what you're really saying is that they launched their game too early.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's supposed to be wrong about that? Of course I like collecting gear, mounts etc. It's fun. I like the continuity of it. I don't do it because I have some retarded feeling that I have to. And I wouldn't do it if the actual gameplay in WoW wasn't that much of a blast as it is.
    Agreed. I don't raid for purples. Sure, I'm happy to get better stuff and advance, but it's the raiding itself, that feeling when Bosses finally fall that is fun. Playing with nice people is fun.

MMOs survive on getting their players to do the same thing over and over again and WOW is an absolute master at it. In a single player game would you repeat the same action day after day in order to attain a single item?
    You do know that there are single player RPGs that involve quite the amount of grind? Then there are games like DIII, which essentially are single player too.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread means nothing... Do people even read the quest text? Even in jade forest they say the fleets (5.1) are going to be there in 2months.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Now I'm tempted to make twitter account just to tell GC that he is doing good job...

Deleted
    lol sorry I don't want to be a douche but it's funny how Americans always need to use <sarcasm> or /end of sarcasm tags to show other Americans that they're being sarcastic lol

look if someone doesn't get that you're being sarcastic then they're dumb and not worth replying to

10+ Year Old Account
    Duster you seem to be...somewhat like a girl friend who keeps going back to their guy that they still like and have some sort of addiction or need to bash WoW or what not. Just move on from Wow. Either way this quote isn't a big deal.

Whatever, Haters will hate.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm surprised no one has jumped on that yet.

Though I must say, the comment GC replied to made me go WTF. 5.1 was supposed to have launched with Mists? What?
    5.1 was planned to always been 2 months out and they released it at the perfect time and they worked on 5.2 at the same time.

The person who made that comment is obviously unaware of what 5.1 actually was and if they actually played through the Main Jade Forest Questline, they would understand the whole reasoning of 5.1.

GC answered that question perfectly.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 03:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So what you're really saying is that they launched their game too early.
    People say they rushed MoP, when they clearly toke there time.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    This thread means nothing... Do people even read the quest text? Even in jade forest they say the fleets (5.1) are going to be there in 2months.
    Its people who don't even play the game & make there own claims that make those kind of comments.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    5.1 was planned to always been 2 months out and they released it at the perfect time and they worked on 5.2 at the same time.

The person who made that comment is obviously unaware of what 5.1 actually was and if they actually played through the Main Jade Forest Questline, they would understand the whole reasoning of 5.1.

GC answered that question perfectly.
    Exavtly my point. The statement makes no sense whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    If he's saying "you greatly overestimate our ability to hit a target date..." to me it sounds like self-depricating humor. He was obviously being sarcastic and having some fun trolling the guy a little bit. No harm done.
    Glad someone here has a clue.

And?

I'm sorry but what exactly is the issue here?

are Archaeology Icons and a minor buff to hunters being pushed back considered an attempt to sabotage GW2's launch? ARCHAEOLOGY ICONS!!!!

even if that was blizzards plan ( which i HIGHLY doubt, cuz that's moronic ), there's nothing wrong with it.
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There's a better candidate tho:

Q: So, going by the information available as of now, 5.2 will once again be a 5 months wait?
    A: Was 5.1?

But this one hits it out of the ball park. That's epic!!
    Q: I'm coming back to WoW after a 6 year break. What's changed?
    A: They found Mankrik's wife.
    I had a good giggle when I saw the second one. I also had a giggle when I read the first one too, but it was the question that caused it and not so much the answer. Damn, I wish I knew where some people get the mush that spews forth from their mouths.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 08:06 AM ----------

Yeah, and Ghostcrawler & the other Devs make up the Head Council of the Illuminati who are using WoW as a brainwashing tool in order to stealthily recruit millions to their new world order on the day they reveal themselve.

I've heard it all before buddy.
    Last edited by kleinlax21; 2013-01-06 at 02:08 PM. Reason: I r grammar good
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.