Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No you won't dear.

    now why don't you go grow us some more trees we can cut down.
    Sure, all you need to do is keep providing more of your green skinned garbage as fertilizer. It's the best there is

    This is not Germany, and the Alliance is... well, just the Alliance on Azeroth and not Russia and Co. :P If it wouldnt be for the rest of the Horde to rebel against Garrosh, he would crush the Alliance in an eye blink.
    Funny how he didn't get much of anywhere blitzkrieging the Alliance during the Cataclysm while they were busy focusing on fighting Twilight's Hammer and Deathwing.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 08:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    A "puppet" council is usually the worst possible solution, next to full occupation.
    How about extermination? Lol jk that's the Horde's mantra, not the Alliance's.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    How about extermination? Lol jk that's the Horde's mantra, not the Alliance's.
    Yeah, the Alliance much prefers slavery to extermination.

    No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Yeah, the Alliance much prefers slavery to extermination.
    No, that was the Horde's mantra before the Alliance fought back and made them angry.

    "but but they enswaved orkz after the second war", that's what you were gona say, right? Read the Lore on it, don't act like humans invaded outland and enslaved a race of peaceful, friendly beings.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    How? He can't do it right now and the only rebel act was on the Echo Isle, not affecting the rest of the Horde.
    There wouldnt be much of a reason if this doesnt turn out like I said for the Alliance to attack Garrosh and the rest of the Horde to rebel against him. We still got 5.2-.3-.4-.5-.6 to get an idea how he'll get mad or whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

    Funny how he didn't get much of anywhere blitzkrieging the Alliance during the Cataclysm while they were busy focusing on fighting Twilight's Hammer and Deathwing.
    Dunno, he probably increased the land owned by the Horde by roughly 25% and more areas now contested than ever before. Also, the Horde also fought with the same enemies during this time, since its not World of Alliance. /
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    This is not Germany, and the Alliance is... well, just the Alliance on Azeroth and not Russia and Co. :P If it wouldnt be for the rest of the Horde to rebel against Garrosh, he would crush the Alliance in an eye blink.



    Huh, last time I checked only Orcs and Tauren are allowed to be in the inner city of Orgrimmar. And also, it wasnt Garrosh who killed Cairne, but the poison of Magatha on his weapon. AND Cairne was the one to challenge Garrosh for the Warchief position.

    Hellscream just almost killed friend of Chieftain. And in Horde 5.1 quests Bain were deeply concerned about path that Garrosh chose.

    Also, Dezco.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno, he probably increased the land owned by the Horde by roughly 25% and more areas now contested than ever before. /
    Southern Barrens was a stalemate. Ashenvale was a Horde loss. Gilneas ultimately was not taken by the Horde, no Wildhammer land was lost to the Horde in TH, despite the Twilight's Hammer *also* attacking them. And that was when the Alliance wasn't even fighting back with the full might and coordination of its forces. Garrosh couldn't do crap when he was at his strongest with the most opportunity.
    Also, the Horde also fought with the same enemies during this time, since its not World of Alliance.
    Barely. Horde questing arc in Cata was primarily attacking the Alliance. Alliance questing arc in Cata was primarily fighting against Twilight's Hammer and their allies, and pretending the Horde threat wasn't as big a deal as it was. And yes, it's not World of Alliance, it never has been, never will be. It's "World of Horde featuring appearances by the Alliance"

  7. #27
    Over 9000! Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No, that was the Horde's mantra before the Alliance fought back and made them angry.

    "but but they enswaved orkz after the second war", that's what you were gona say, right? Read the Lore on it, don't act like humans invaded outland and enslaved a race of peaceful, friendly beings.
    Imprisonment is not slavery.

  8. #28
    Pandaren Monk crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,961
    I play Alliance, but I want Sylvannas as warchief because that would just be AWESOME.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •