Deleted

Relic of xuen VS Woundripper Medallion

Hello hunter community i was trying today to check which trinket is better this morning on femaledwarf but unfortunately the trinket from Warson offensive is not listed in the database so i would like to ask which 1 is better.I would appreciate an answer or a site that could help me to figure it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not use both?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Seeing how xuen is tied BiS with Terror in the Mists HC, I would quite comfortable assume that the Woundripper Medallion isn't even close.

You can also try AskMrRobot.com, but Xuen is much better than the Woundripper Medallion, anything that procs Agility tends to be better than something that is on use for crit.

Deleted
    At the moment im Using Bottle 489 along with relic!Thanks a lot for the feedback i appreciate it!

Woundripper might be good for BM since the on-use is on the same cd timer as BW. Also the Agi is baseline (not a proc) so it would be more consistent in this regard. Maybe a good replacement for bottle, however as already pointed out the relic is close to BiS all the way up to heroic drops.
    Last edited by Norjak; 2013-01-05 at 06:06 PM.

How about Woundripper Medallion vs Bottle (LFR) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    Woundripper might be good for BM since the on-use is on the same cd timer as BW. Also the Agi is baseline (not a proc) so it would be more consistent in this regard. Maybe a good replacement for bottle, however as already pointed out the relic is close to BiS all the way up to heroic drops.
    The woundripper medallion is pretty close to the bottle. I'd say keep the bottle and upgrade something else with the 1750 vp you saved.

The bottle gives 3236 * 20 / 45 : 1438.22222222 agi averaged out and the woundripper medallion gives 959.5 crit averaged out

So its comes down to

Bottle
    1438.2 proc agi
    431 crit
    648 mastery

Medallion
    1152 static agility
    959.5 proc crit

136.2312 crit gain from the bottle's agility

The bottle has
    286.2 more agility
    392.2688 less crit
    648 more mastery

The bottle looks pretty good to me. I'd stick with it and use your vp to upgrade something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonvel View Post
    How about Woundripper Medallion vs Bottle (LFR) ?

The LFR bottle barely gives more agi than the medallion and less stats. I'd go with the medallion if there isn't anything else to spend your vp on.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Medallion is simming better than LFR Bottle for me on FD (~300dps)

//edit

not sure about Medallion vs Terror (LFR) tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The woundripper medallion is pretty close to the bottle. I'd say keep the bottle and upgrade something else with the 1750 vp you saved.

The bottle gives 3236 * 20 / 45 : 1438.22222222 agi averaged out and the woundripper medallion gives 959.5 crit averaged out

So its comes down to

Bottle
    1438.2 proc agi
    431 crit
    648 mastery

Medallion
    1152 static agility
    959.5 proc crit

136.2312 crit gain from the bottle's agility

The bottle has
    286.2 more agility
    392.2688 less crit
    648 more mastery

The bottle looks pretty good to me. I'd stick with it and use your vp to upgrade something else.

The LFR bottle barely gives more agi than the medallion and less stats. I'd go with the medallion if there isn't anything else to spend your vp on.
    Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback i truly appreciate it!

Medallion lines up with BW, but if you have Engineering, that sort of ruins it..

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    one simple rule in this game: if the trinket is similar to DMC:Greatness, it's going to be BiS for 2 tiers

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    one simple rule in this game: if the trinket is similar to DMC:Greatness, it's going to be BiS for 2 tiers
    And hey, that rule is broken because it doesn't even have to be BiS for this tier depending on your preference between Terror and DMC.