Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Tho Akama and Maiev are of my faves (look at my sig!) they are far too neutral to represent the ingame factions, even more so Maiev, who went cray cray .

Thinking bout it, there aren't many high profile worgen females on WoW.

Ohhhh, BTW Thunderspeed, could you do a High Elf one if you got the time to spare? Vereesa Windrunner, Auric Sunchaser, but who would be the third? Captain Darril? He seemed to be the highest ranked helf on Theramore military. Is he dead tho?
    I found it pretty fitting when Maiev went crazy to be honest.

I Can attempt a High Elf WP no problem, but it won't be for a few weeks if that's ok, if I even get my original 12/13 out of the way there's another 2 (Colabs) that are being lined up, and with college, It's gonna be a bit...(Although I procrastinate a lot with college work so who knows...)

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    First of all, thank you for adding Shandris in Night Elves. Another good idea would be adding Maiev Shadowsong instead of Shandris, but still a good choice.

For Draenei, I wish I could say Iridi, but she's deceased even though she has done some pretty epic things(in the novels, sadly), so I guess I'll say Akama or Farseer Nobundo.

Maraad is a good choice

For Worgen, Tobias Mistmantle or Ivar Bloodfang if you want folk that have worgen form. If not, definitely Lorna Crowley :>
    Shandris was a very obvious choice for me because the leaders of the night elven society are her adoptive parents and she herself is leader of the sentinels so you cover pretty much all 3 of the big night elven sects, The Priestesses of Elune, The Druids and The Sentinel army

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    I don't think Darril is dead, isn't he a Quest Giver at one of the towers still? But you never know since Theramore's Fall.

The only Worgen female I can think of is Celestine of the Harvest (I think her name is), but she's not really a important character.
    Darill and the rest of North Point tower are not mentioned in the novel, and with their position relatively removed from the paths taken by the horde's forces, could have remained locked in the tower instead of making the trip back to Theramore. It's also possible that they were recalled to Theramore after the first news of the approaching horde, but it would have been a good strategic decision to leave a watchtower unmanned? Only doubts.

Oh yeah! Celestine of the Harvest, I had forgotten about her. I like her! hand't not been for Ivar, who has a lor of importance, I'd go for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I found it pretty fitting when Maiev went crazy to be honest.

I Can attempt a High Elf WP no problem, but it won't be for a few weeks if that's ok, if I even get my original 12/13 out of the way there's another 2 (Colabs) that are being lined up, and with college, It's gonna be a bit...(Although I procrastinate a lot with college work so who knows...)
    Awesome! you are the best and don't sweat it

Deleted
    Darill and the rest of North Point tower are not mentioned in the novel, and with their position relatively removed from the paths taken by the horde's forces, could have remained locked in the tower instead of making the trip back to Theramore. It's also possible that they were recalled to Theramore after the first news of the approaching horde, but it would have been a good strategic decision to leave a watchtower unmanned? Only doubts.

Oh yeah! Celestine of the Harvest, I had forgotten about her. I like her! hand't not been for Ivar, who has a lor of importance, I'd go for her.

Awesome! you are the best and don't sweat it
    I'll probably go with Ivar, Darius, and Genn, or something of the like ? I've gotten some feedback on DA too. Seems like the next wallpaper (starting at some point tomorrow ?) Is the night elf one, just cause of the couple of PM's I got.

Hey guys n gals,
    [*]Jaina But I hate her staff, Any sugestions ?
    How about Jaina's Staff from End Time? Seems like a logical choice.

Alie

[edit] Ah, it's already been suggested, nvm :-)
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2013-01-07 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    How about Jaina's Staff from End Time? Seems like a logical choice.

Alie

[edit] Ah, it's already been suggested, nvm :-)
    Either way, If enough people that would use the Human wallpaper want the Jaina's Staff, i'll go with it

Deleted
    Yay ! Disturbingly time consuming assignment finished at last so I hope to work on another one of these tomorrow ! It will be the night elf one so hopefully someone will use it !

For the Forsaken you definitely need to use http://www.wowpedia.org/Nathanos_Marris and http://www.wowpedia.org/Master_Apothecary_Faranell

Especially the first one, as he's been around since Vanilla. Nathanos Blightcaller's a badass.

I think most Orc fans would vastly prefer that you use Saurfang and Drek'tar. At the very least, Saurfang. I feel like using Garrosh, Thrall and Saurfang would show 3 very different generations of orcs. The new and violent one, the peaceful one, and the one that were corrupted by Mannoroth's blood.
    Last edited by Penguintamer; 2013-01-09 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Night Elf Wallpaper Complete, Go to the first post and click the Night Elf Logo or click here

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Wallpaper Complete, Go to the first post and click the Night Elf Logo or click here
    AWESOME!!!

Really liked how Tyrande's pose brings it all together.

Deleted
    AWESOME!!!

Really liked how Tyrande's pose brings it all together.
    Thank you which one, her Panel or her Full body ? (feedback is good !)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you which one, her Panel or her Full body ? (feedback is good !)
    I was thinking of the panel but it's kinda both! It really paints her as the most important and I like that

Deleted
    Poll Up for the next wallpaper Click Here Reply to it if you have anything to say so it can get a bump ;P
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-10 at 06:43 PM.

Fantastic work thus far, Thunder!
    Keep em coming <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    For humans, what about Mathias Shaw?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Undead / Forsaken Wallpaper Complete, Go to the first post and click the Logo or click here

These are really great! I'm excited to see the next one.

Deleted
    Draenei Wallpaper Complete, Go to the first post and click the Logo or Click Here

P.S Also Updated text on ALL wallpapers so they blend better with the panels beneath them.