5.2 PTR interesting videos

I like the base of the blood elves. can see rommath, Lor'themar and Aethas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=OEw2rP4gbT8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIYPUv49CtY

Misleading title, there wasn't anything interesting (yet).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the last straw! Someone can explain me why the base of the Sunreavers (the Sunreaver Onslaught) is full of Dalaran eyes like the Kirin Tor base?

It's insulting! It's like if Orgrimmar had Alliance flags everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    This is the last straw! Someone can explain me why the base of the Sunreavers (the Sunreaver Onslaught) is full of Dalaran eyes like the Kirin Tor base?

Please stop with the Rping. Could be placeholders...

10+ Year Old Account

Why? The Sunreavers lived in Dalaran for a long time, and as far as they are concerned, they were ousted unjustly. They probably feel they're the only ones who truly deserve to fly the flag of Dalaran

Or it's placeholder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Why? The Sunreavers lived in Dalaran for a long time, and as far as they are concerned, they were ousted unjustly. They probably feel they're the only ones who truly deserve to fly the flag of Dalaran

Or it's placeholder.
    Hopefully they are just placeholders, but I'm afraid not ...

Anyway, the Sunreavers are in Dalaran since a very short time: since Rhonin came up with the bright idea to accept blood elves in Dalaran.

Recall that the elves who really feel Dalaran like own are the High Elves.

It would be a cruel hypocrisy that now the same blood elves that reneged on the Alliance and their past wish to possess a kingdom of the Alliance such as is Dalaran, how always has been (but I do not for how long more it will be).

Deleted
    Looks like the Sunreavers from Dalaran and the Crusader's Coliseum moved to the new base.

And many things are placeholders, including the Mini-Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, but the high elves became the blood elves. They're the same people, they just named themselves something different because their society shifted. The elves lived in Dalaran for centuries - for all we know, many of the blood elves there used to be high elves but changed their identity along with many of their kin.

I'm not saying they're in the right, just offering an explanation as to why they'd be flying Dalaran icons - as far as they're concerned, they deserve it more than the people in control of Dalaran now.

Hopefully they are just placeholders, but I'm afraid not ...

Anyway, the Sunreavers are in Dalaran since a very short time: since Rhonin came up with the bright idea to accept blood elves in Dalaran.

It would be a cruel hypocrisy that now the same blood elves that reneged on the Alliance and their past wish to possess a kingdom of the Alliance such as is Dalaran, how always has been (but I do not for how long more it will be).
    the alliance was that it acted as blood elves decided to join the horde, recall troops night elf spies and saboteurs
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2013-01-05 at 11:32 PM.

Everything is placeholder in that island pretty much, I mean things are broken in the PTR so only a few people are even on it. So we can assume we are not supposed to be there, I mean quest mobs bug out there, there's a dino with no leash, yeah it's mostly finished (visually) but it's still a work in progress.

Maybe because the Sunreavers are High and Blood elves that already lived in Dalaran, and later campaigned to get the Blood Elves (and then the rest of the Horde) accepted.
    As far as they are concerned, Dalaran is their home.

The blood elf base does look cozy. I like it. Even if the tents are there to stay and not mere placeholders.

Lazy blood elves, always taking tents everywhere instead of proper buildings...
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Neat to see a little Sunwell? I guess? in the Blood Elf camp. Seems they are utilizing it similar to Night Elves using Moonwells, if thats what that is.