View Poll Results: How much spent on BMAH?

Voters
577. You may not vote on this poll

334 57.89%
  • 1000 - 10.000

77 13.34%
  • 11.000 - 30.000

48 8.32%
  • 31.000 - 50.000

23 3.99%
  • 51.000 - 300.000

68 11.79%
  • 300.000++

27 4.68%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    90K on an Arcanite Ripper for my brother, (traded him the gold obviously:P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagina View Post
    How does having over 50k make you special? o.O

So we are special. :P

I bought a brawler's guild invite for 8k maybe a month or two ago. I never really play the AH so I can't compete with the people who do.

52k on a lovely pair of epic resto druid booties.

Got lucky the 2nd day it was up and running my bis heroic bracers were in there and most the server had no idea where the BMAH was or anything about it. Spent about 50k or so for an item that I will get several months use out of and made a huge boost on gearing up to start.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

I guess I'm no fun, but I refuse to use the BMAH. I can afford to, but I have a difficult time supporting a system that resurrects items I inherently believe should be retired and never be available again.

"Get off that Plagued Proto-Drake! You didn't earn it!" And, so forth.

Prices are rough estimates, can't remember exact amounts but it gives you the idea.

55k for heroic leather agi bracers
    70k for heroic leather agi boots
    40k for brawler's guild invite

Means a total of 165,000 gold spent. I'm currently saving up more gold for 5.2's inevitable additions to the BMAH. I consider all of these to be decent investments (for me), especially since by buying the heroic items I've been able to use VP on them to upgrade them without having to worry about replacing them anytime soon. Was pretty useful!

Brawlers guild invite for 6000g, nothing else has really caught my interest except mounts that instantly get bid on at the goldcap.

The only thing I've bought was a Brawlers invite for 14k, which I haven't bothered to get passed rank 2 in. I wasn't planning on spending that much but got into a bit of a /spit and bidding war with an Alliance player, got a tad bit competitive. Needless to say the economy on my server is lower than most it seems.

Just bough my first item yestarday, the brawler guild thing for 8200g

0, i lost a mount at the very end of the days... my last bet was 70k, it has been sold for around 75... lost by some minutes D:

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Spent nearly 200k the very first week to get a Heroic Terrace belt. As I won't replace it until Heroic Sha (ostensibly the next tier, since Heroic Sha would mean we've finished up this tier completely), I consider it an extremely sound investment.
    hello good sir

Pretty close to 735k at this point.

306k for Mimiron's Head
    250k~ 7/8 Warrior T3 for the significant other (already had pants)
    100k~ 3/8 Druid T3 (already had 3/8, bought 3 pieces, gloves and belt don't want to pop up)
    60k~ 4/8 Warrior T3 for my alt (need shoulders, chest, belt and boots to finish it off)
    16k Rocket Chicken TCG pet. I actually plan on flipping this on a higher populated server to make a nice profit
    1k for Brawler invite. I wasn't willing to spend more than minimum bid because I knew it was something I probably wouldn't be that into. Sure enough, I haven't even visited the place and I've had my invite for a few weeks now.

Being on a low population server is awesome.
    Last edited by theycallmenannerpuss; 2013-01-08 at 08:29 PM. Reason: More info, correction

dont get how people can spend so much on the blood soaked invites.. its always like 6-ish invites up on my server and they havent even been bid on yet, i just got one for 1k gold

My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

20k on PvP boots
    1k on brawler inv
    Nothing worth having comes easy. That's why hard content is worth doing, and easy content is a waste of time.

T3 mage head and robes at 10k each
    T3 warlock shoulders at 18k
    Accidental bid on Disgusting Oozling at 14k
    Brawler invite at 4k

Bidding on T3 mage shoulders at the moment for 10k.

52k so far
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

1k on the Brawler's Invite -- was trying to avoid it, but after farming the rares for days and no drop decided to just spend the 1k on it. (and yes they've been going for 1k on our server after about 2-3 weeks of patch hitting lol).

Other than that saw some items, but figured I'd just keep farming the instance for the mount. If T3 wasn't 10k a piece I might consider it, but 80k for an entire set /pass.

It was kind of sad that the first few weeks it was "look at all this cool stuff!" and then it was "look at all these brawler's guild invites!".
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

I spent 10k on T3 boots

7k, on a brawlers invite.

I would totally buy an arcanite ripper/lute if I had the gold though
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/