Poll: How much spent on BMAH?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How much have you spent on the BMAH?

As title says

I have spent OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but really I haven't spent anything cause i don't play wow anymore and feel that the BMAH shouldn't be around. just felt like that comment was needed

If you want to make something out of this, I think a poll with decent amounts (like 0-10000; 10k-50k;50k-100k;100k-250k...etc) would be the way to go.

I've spent 0 gold on it. I can't be arsed to get any gold. I have enough for raids for the next couple of expansions so that's enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that much money at all.

I have spent OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but really I haven't spent anything cause i don't play wow anymore and feel that the BMAH shouldn't be around. just felt like that comment was needed
    .....Because why?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    .....Because why?
    I was bored.

20k if i remember correctly. T3 shoulders and helm at 10k each.

Deleted
    Zero

However I have attempted to buy some Brawlers Guild invites a few times. Ended up just buying it in trade in the end.

Zip Zilch Nadda and don't plan on starting to use it
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    0g.

I would pay copper for a heroic item which I will get anyways or will be outdated by 5.2. Mounts arent the sht anymore (was flying on the cloud disc, instead of Mimi's Head or my Invincible), its all about challenge mode sets or titles if you want to show off your epeen.

Lock t3 boots: 12k
    Lock t3 chest: 21k
    Lock t3 wrists: 10k
    Brawler invite: 13k

Atm camping the t3 shoulders hiring my horde buddies to slaughter the competition.

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    20k if i remember correctly. T3 shoulders and helm at 10k each.
    What server? Its gotta be pretty dead for letting head/shoudler t3 go that low.

Warr t3 shoulders went for 400k about 5 weeks ago.

Deleted
    I haven't even bothered to actually visit the BMAH yet. I'm not even sure where it is but no, even if I did visit it, I wouldn't spend any gold. I've never even had 10k on a single character before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    Zero

However I have attempted to buy some Brawlers Guild invites a few times. Ended up just buying it in trade in the end.
    Same for me, people were bidding 20k in BMAH, so i bought one for 9.5k in trade...
    Havent found anything else i actually want

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    What server? Its gotta be pretty dead for letting head/shoudler t3 go that low.
    Lots of t3 auctions finishing at 10k on darksorrow-EU, not sure if they timed out with no bids, or got sold to only bidder
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    None.

I'm one of those people who is always broke and never makes gold easily. I sell what I need to sell and keep the rest, I usually have an OK amount of gold to buy what I would need to buy but not anything extra.

I've occasionally visited the BMAH just to see what was there but even 10k for the lowest price item is too much for me to want to spend there. Heck, I'm enough of a cheapskate that I hesitated to put the legendary gem in my character's weapon because I didn't want to have to spend 10k to put it in a better weapon if I ever get one.

All I want is the lock t3 coz its the best looking set for warlocks ever made. I'm doing anything to get it.

~200k between mounts and good deals on heroic gear

Haven't spent any doesn't mean I haven't tried though lol
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Just got an Blood Soaked Invitation today for 6k, haven't bought anything else because I only have 30k, and that's just 10k under the normal bids for mounts on my server. Would possibly bid on a Dreadnaught Helm and Spaulders if I ever see them up.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-01-05 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a goldfarming bot, and I refuse to buy gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I am not a goldfarming bot, and I refuse to buy gold.
    You don't even need to.

Only thing i've bought so far is Brawler Invite but i'll buy the bonescythe set for monk if it comes up.

Deleted
    0. I am too poor to win anything