Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well that depends entirely on the situation, brusalk. for me as a rule of thumb, fel flame is only an option when the dots in question has atleast 8+ secs left on their duration, since it will be better to hard cast the spell if it is lower than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Wah? I've never had trouble dodging rings with KJC, only problem I've had is with avoiding Nightmares on Tsulong, where you either need to have no snare stacks, portal, or keep constantly moving, and the blade tempest on blade lord heroic, where again - portal is a godsend. Viziers rings are easy to dodge, even with the snare.
    What I do, which might be a tiny bit dickish against healers (Or helpful if they're rank horny) is that I use Burning Rush while I'm running from Blade Tempest or from the Discs with KJC. There's not much healing there anyways which makes the risk of using it very small.

Thank you! That makes sense.

Sence the implementation of KJC I tend to never ever fel flame. With the hefty amount of procs that a warlock with tailoring and 2x proc trinket combined with Pandemic you can almost always make sure to have buffed up dots. Using fel flames on the move will most likely make you refresh powered up dots with less powerful ones. For the opener I always SB:SS the dots again after i recasted my 2nd Haunt, this way both UA and corruption will get the full Pandemic effect. Even in fights where you dont use KJC you can usually life tap or refresh a corruption/CoE or something.
    Main: Monk

Alt: Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I for one tend to use it on Vizier Zor'lok HC in the first phase at the attenuation (or whatever) platform. While KJC grants us the ability to cast while running the movement speed penalty is deadly on that platform, and you can't afford to die (especially in 10 man guilds)
    So basicly it is a good filler for situations like this.
    Just use burning rush.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amazinghorse View Post
    What I do, which might be a tiny bit dickish against healers (Or helpful if they're rank horny) is that I use Burning Rush while I'm running from Blade Tempest or from the Discs with KJC. There's not much healing there anyways which makes the risk of using it very small.
    Unless you have wind step.