Page 11 of 201 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How hard is mirage to get? Looks like a sweet warframe. Is it drops at lower levels or later planets?
    Btw is nova still OP? I remember everything went great with a nova in team, felt almost a bit like cheat.
    I dont remember Oberon being hard to get, did they swap where blueprints drop again? I remember they swapped every time a new warframe launched, like some warframe dropped only from event mission and such

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    How hard is mirage to get? Looks like a sweet warframe. Is it drops at lower levels or later planets?
    Btw is nova still OP? I remember everything went great with a nova in team, felt almost a bit like cheat.
    I dont remember Oberon being hard to get, did they swap where blueprints drop again? I remember they swapped every time a new warframe launched, like some warframe dropped only from event mission and such
    Mirage you can get from quests, and is medium to get parts since last mission where you need destroy the hive, is little bit difficult. Lots of infested is spawning everywhere, and sometimes even lots of eximus. I did that solo by myself. About Oberon, i needed only to get his systems, and in last saturday i get the systems. Systems drops only from eximus mobs everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Mirage is easy, practically handed to you.

Nova is still OP.
    They need to remove to slow component from the 4.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Sentient looks like... Somekind mechanic or what?
    Looks like it. They are also eerily similar to the infested ancients, if you hadn't noticed - which makes things more interesting lore-wise.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Mirage is easy, practically handed to you.

Nova is still OP.
    They need to remove to slow component from the 4.
    The question is, Mirage worth the mats? Considering building another frame after Nekros. I do still have Nyx on Rank 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    The question is, Mirage worth the mats? Considering building another frame after Nekros. I do still have Nyx on Rank 8.
    Mirage is easily the strong gun frame in the game.

Hall of malevolence mod makes it go from arguably the best to hands down the best.

If you are good at shooters, Mirage is probably a good pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to check it out then later tonight. Still need to level Nyx though , she's ocupying a frame slot and not contributing to my mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Looks like it. They are also eerily similar to the infested ancients, if you hadn't noticed - which makes things more interesting lore-wise.
    I watched few times this trailer, and you have right, they look very similar to infested ancients. But still through i wonder, what is infested virus origin?

About Vauban. I might be lucky, since i get him month after when i start playing.

I watched few times this trailer, and you have right, they look very similar to infested ancients. But still through i wonder, what is infested virus origin?
    The Orokin I believe.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yep, the technocite virus was developed by the orokin but it wasn't enough to stop the sentients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the technocite virus was developed by the orokin but it wasn't enough to stop the sentients.
    So this might be possible, that Orokin might be killed by Tenno? Or i just misread? And what about Stalker? I heard rumors, he is one from Sentients?

So this might be possible, that Orokin might be killed by Tenno? Or i just misread? And what about Stalker? I heard rumors, he is one from Sentients?
    The orokin were killed by the tenno.

After the tenno repelled the sentients, using their new found warframe powers from the void, they turned on their masters.

The Stalker was a royal guardsmen who was unable to stop you from over throwing the orokin.
    He's spent the past few hundred years mastering techniques to counter tenno abilities and warframe armor so he could find and kill you for your transgression.

edit: Supposedly, the lotus had something to do with our decision to betray the orokin.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2015-03-09 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The orokin were killed by the tenno.

After the tenno repelled the sentients, using their new found warframe powers from the void, they turned on their masters.

The Stalker was a royal guardsmen who was unable to stop you from over throwing the orokin.
    He's spent the past few hundred years mastering techniques to counter tenno abilities and warframe armor so he could find and kill you for your transgression.

edit: Supposedly, the lotus had something to do with our decision to betray the orokin.
    About Lotus, i don't get one point.

She knows, we betray Orokin in past? Or she didin't know? Since she help us much, yet still is some mystery around her.

About Lotus, i don't get one point.

She knows, we betray Orokin in past? Or she didin't know? Since she help us much, yet still is some mystery around her.
    According to the pax panel, Lotus may be the one who led the revolt against the orokin.
    Her obsession with balance may have something to do with it.

If we pushed a race out of the sector, would that be viewed as a violation of balance to her?
    Would that be a reason for her to suggest we also dismantle the orokin to restore balance?

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the pax panel, Lotus may be the one who led the revolt against the orokin.
    Her obsession with balance may have something to do with it.

If we pushed a race out of the sector, would that be viewed as a violation of balance to her?
    Would that be a reason for her to suggest we also dismantle the orokin to restore balance?
    Maybe she might have a bigger role? Through yet, while Orokin is no more, Sentients are back. In that case, Lotus might consider even cooperation with Corpus and Grineer. Which might be little bit dissapointing at some points, since if the invansions counts to the lore + past events. Might be Grineer or Corpus turn against our back, while Sentients are back?

Maybe she might have a bigger role? Through yet, while Orokin is no more, Sentients are back. In that case, Lotus might consider even cooperation with Corpus and Grineer. Which might be little bit dissapointing at some points, since if the invansions counts to the lore + past events. Might be Grineer or Corpus turn against our back, while Sentients are back?
    Given that the sentients tried to wipe out the Orokin, the human empire, they are probably going to try to destroy the remains of the human empire, the grineer, corpus, and other factions like New Loka ect.

I think lotus will support us fighting the sentients as they are clearly more powerful than the divided factions of the human race.

As to some sort of unification? I doubt it.

Alad is wreaking havoc on the sector, still, and the Grineer blame the corpus for that.
    The Grineer are still focused on reunification through expansion, IE: their death stars
    And are even attempting to free themselves of their dependency on corpus gene therapy, IE: attempts to restore genetic purity

I don't think the queens are willing to settle for anything other than full control of the sector.

Deleted
    Mirage is easily the strong gun frame in the game.

Hall of malevolence mod makes it go from arguably the best to hands down the best.

If you are good at shooters, Mirage is probably a good pick.
    also brilliant if small radius buffer on certain abilities (think its weapon based abilites).

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the lore on the game , as sparse as it may seem , it actually functions really well. These half truths and implications are really cool. I wanna know more about the twin sisters, the lotus, these sentients etc.

Update 16 (which is the next major update & should be released soon) will expand on the lore significantly I believe.

Deleted
    so did my first farming session on e gate. banshee (locking down), 2x nekro, greedy mag (me).

lasted 45 mins and got 989 upgrades.. 250 being fusion. crazy.