Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Ready thine beam weapons.
    Which warframes can you use in pvp now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Which warframes can you use in pvp now?
    Zephyr and Saryn were added.

- - - Updated - - -

I can easily see Zephyr being the top ranked frame in PvP simply because of her evasiveness; she can become almost invulnerable if played very skillfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I can easily see Zephyr being the top ranked frame in PvP simply because of her evasiveness; she can become almost invulnerable if played very skillfully.
    If she becomes dominant people will start carrying atomos instead of lex.

So meta.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

If she becomes dominant people will start carrying atomos instead of lex.

So meta.
    In that case Zephyr will simply distance herself from the rest of the team while they provide suppressing fire, which forces the victim into a decision: Focus down the Zephyr flanking you from the air, or shoot her support in the wide open? Either way puts you at an extreme disadvantage.

In that case Zephyr will simply distance herself from the rest of the team while they provide suppressing fire, which forces the victim into a decision: Focus down the Zephyr flanking you from the air, or shoot her support in the wide open? Either way puts you at an extreme disadvantage.
    Keep in mind though, the reduced gravity effect from being an oxium infused frame slows your fall time.
    That makes it much easier for people to tag you with hit scan weapons from afar (or diakyu)

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I just wondered about saryn, my favourite frame =) Should really get back to that game sometime and try her out =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I just wondered about saryn, my favourite frame =) Should really get back to that game sometime and try her out =)
    Some of her reputation mods are pretty good.

Keep in mind though, the reduced gravity effect from being an oxium infused frame slows your fall time.
    That makes it much easier for people to tag you with hit scan weapons from afar (or diakyu)
    I haven't tried out the new parkour system yet, but currently you can air dodge both before and after using your boost ability. Combined with bullet jump, Zephyr will be very difficult to hit.

I don't think I've been this excited about a patch since my hc wow days in 2005/2006.

Might be the coffee I drank. Maybe 24 cups is too much.

Last edited by RoninaThorstone; 2015-07-31 at 12:46 AM.

I don't think I've been this excited about a patch since my hc wow days in 2005/2006.

Might be the coffee I drank. Maybe 36 oz is too much.
    It can't come out soon enough! I just logged in thinking the patch was today, and all I got was the 48hr 20% off coupon. Grrr! I hope it comes out before that expires; gotta get dem cloaks!

https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/stat...44510195572736
    Twin grakatas?

But I just finished 5 formaing my prisma grakata!

How much are they charging for cloaks and how many are there? Launcher is taking an eternity to patch!

- - - Updated - - -

The hang time you can get with Zephyr will glide-aiming is ridiculous; Zeyphyr's passive half fall speed + the fall speed reduction from aim-gliding + the evasion boost from aim gliding AND Zephyr's evasion ability pretty much means you be a badass in plot armor jumping over baricades with your cloak in tow and shooting everyone in slow mo while their bullets whip around your plot armor. It's freaking epic man!

The hang time you can get with Zephyr will glide-aiming is ridiculous; Zeyphyr's passive half fall speed + the fall speed reduction from aim-gliding + the evasion boost from aim gliding AND Zephyr's evasion ability pretty much means you be a badass in plot armor jumping over baricades with your cloak in tow and shooting everyone in slow mo while their bullets whip around your plot armor. It's freaking epic man!
    This might be overkill for Zephyr.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    This might be overkill for Zephyr.
    Too bad I wasn't there for event. But yeah; Zephyr is pretty OP now in Conclave (as I've learned first hand) thanks to how parkour works and the passive evasion bonus gained by gliding. Your literally a ninja maiden in plot armor shooting from the skies.

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts on the new update:

Seems to be a shame that they didn't keep the "land on ocean pad and descend into the base" part, was really cool thematically during the Tubeman event. Oh well. At least, it wasn't there when I ran Tyl Regor and survivals.

Bring lots of viral and slash damage to the boss fight; took us 10 whole minutes to gun him down since we came unprepared. Also, DO NOT GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH HIM unless you are an awesome tank and have buffs and have a healer; he will two shot you otherwise.

Not sure if intended, but Tyl Regor likes to teleport behind you. Alot.

Gonna try to underwater combat as soon as I can get the game to reload.

- - - Updated - - -

So I took my infant Kubrow out of stasis for it to grow, and for some reason it's losing health despite the equip screen on the loadout page for "companion" says it's still incubating. When I run over to the Kubrow chamber, it doesn't say anything about incubation, and very clearly says it's lost health from the time that has passed. Are Kubrows that have yet to mature supposed to lose health? I only though you need to use the stablizers once they matured, and shouldn't the chamber menu say that the Kubrow is still maturing?

10+ Year Old Account
    New Tyl Regor is fun. xD Yet still it might take i guess? Days to farm Equinox. Due to Night and Day aspect.

And poor those who wants now Ash. They need grind manics like Oberon parts are from Eximus.

Um... hek one shot enemies at lv 50 already.

How is this NOT going to get nerfed in a second?

- - - Updated - - -

this double jump makes me feel like a night elf.

this double jump makes me feel like a night elf.
    It's going to take a while for me to get used to parkour 2.0, but it's incredibility satisfying when you get one of those long jump-streaks going (you can jump off allies & enemies I discovered) never touching the ground. This really does make me feel like a Ninja.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Oh my god... just ran into my first sentient.

It has begun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any easy way to find Oculyst? I do submerge missions on Uranus and no luck yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Is there any easy way to find Oculyst? I do submerge missions on Uranus and no luck yet.
    It's not the most obvious telegraph. The screen flashes like the stalker is coming and then music changes, then you have to look for them because they only pop into existence for a few seconds each.