Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    Word is they either stealth-nerfed or inadvertently nerfed affinity gain across the board when they added in the group affinity sharing. NVM, just checked again, it's intentional:

From: https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...t-divine-will/

It was 5%/7% for normal and greater lenses before, without sharing. So, if you focus farm in a full group, shouldn't be that big a deal, but as a solo player, this is a huge nerf.

Not to mention, convergence is really annoying while solo, because fewer enemies spawn. The waypoint will spawn in a random adjacent tile, which means, half the time it spawns behind you in an area you just cleared. On large tiles, I spend a good ten seconds of the buff just running through an empty room when that happens.

Sigh. I'm glad I have my zenurik stuff completed. Was really hoping to try Naramon, but I never got a lens, and now I'm not even sure I want to bother with it right now, probably just wait until they do a second pass on the trees to see what's worth it, if anything.

Really crappy then. I'd have preferred to just stick to my stealth runs to cap my Focus, but now to do it in a reasonable time I will need to just do group missions.
    I hope Sorties can award a ton then, but I'll need more lenses so I'm not stuck bringing the same old toolkits every time, especially if they're a hindrance to my group.

Deleted
    Just got my Atlas today and new meta confirmed; get a huge Rumbler with the new augment mod, shoot at it with the Torid and the poison clouds travel with it. Neat.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, if you want to cap focus easily, just go to Draco as RJ Excal with a lens in it.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-02-14 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Just got my Atlas today and new meta confirmed; get a huge Rumbler with the new augment mod, shoot at it with the Torid and the poison clouds travel with it. Neat.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, if you want to cap focus easily, just go to Draco as RJ Excal with a lens in it.
    I do have my Excal with a lens. But I do not find Draco any fun or engaging. The idea that we have to run Draco to cap Focus in a timely manner so we can play any combination of weapons/frames(without putting tons of lenses in EVERYTHING) feels pretty crappy to me. I was content with my stealth runs getting me to cap in 3-4 runs as I found them fun/engaging, especially when they added the "awareness" thing that could result in losing your multiplier.
    Sure it is "only 20 minutes of your time" for the day. But that shouldn't become a routine when a player logs in or logs out for the night.

Did 3 30 minute runs of T4 Survival yesterday with a friend, we earned roughly 15k focus for each one. Using my War(with a lens) produced really crappy focus during Convergence, while killing enemies with my Landslide as Atlas(with a lens), produced much larger amounts.
    War was averaging between 500-1200 focus depending on mob density. (More often it was around 700 or so).
    Landslide was going from 2000-4000.(More often was around 2000).
    My Rubico(also has a lens) contributed roughly 1000 per run, through the shared Convergence affinity I assume.

While playing alone doing a similar run later that night, I earned 9k.

Still disappointed by how this has turned out. I've also seen DE deleting comments on their most recent Update Notes that criticize the focus change if they're even slightly unfriendly. (One post having over 300 Up Votes was gone after a couple hours).
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2016-02-14 at 04:53 PM.

Is the new update with Saryn prime comming today? If so, when today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Is the new update with Saryn prime comming today? If so, when today?
    Within the next 4-5 hours.
    New Primes come around 3 PM EST, but it can vary a couple hours.

-------------------------

So after playing around with it for a while, I'm noticing Melee related Affinity seems to be heavily reduced for Focus gains.
    All weapons and the frame seem to earn almost twice as much via convergence. Anyone else seeing this? Feels rather frustrating when I prefer to primarily play melee, but seem to easily earn more whether alone or in a group with Primary/Secondaries. It most certainly isn't a matter of how many enemies are killed either, as my melee weapon can generally get more kills than my Tonkor/Sonicor/Staticor with the mods I've got in it.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2016-02-16 at 07:49 PM.

Saryn Prime is now live.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2016-02-16 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Saryn Prime is now live.
    And apparently costs Nitain Extract as a part of the construction of parts.

Seems Spira Prime's stats were not addressed either. The normal Spira performs better. Really hope they fix it. On paper it performs worse than the regular Spira.
    - 8 less damage per hit (base)
    - 10% less critical chance
    + 0.8 more fire rate
    + 2 additional rounds per magazine
    + .25 faster reload

Nikana Prime looks good. It will be strange going from Dragon to Prime.

Hopefully they address some of the recent issues, if they do I will most likely buy Prime Access like I normally do to support the game.
    But Convergence is just not that enjoyable in its current state. Hopefully Spira gets some love too, I'd prefer it to not become Mastery Fodder.

Edit:
    For those interested in Saryn Prime:
    Blueprint: T3 and T4 Exterminate
    Systems: T2 Exterminate
    Chassis: T3 Survival (Rotation C)
    Helmet: T1 Mobile Defense

Nikana Prime:
    Blueprint: T3 Exterminate
    Blade: T2 Survival (Rotation C)
    Hilt: T3 Capture

Spira Prime:
    Blueprint: T4 Mobile Defense
    Blade: T3 Mobile Defense
    Pouch: T3 Capture
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2016-02-16 at 10:21 PM.

How long does the prime access last approximately? Kinda interested in the accessories, but no money to buy them atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    How long does the prime access last approximately? Kinda interested in the accessories, but no money to buy them atm.
    About 3 months.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Staticor,
    Hadoken or Kamayhamayhaaaaaaa?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Staticor,
    Hadoken or Kamayhamayhaaaaaaa?
    All references must be made relating to edible things, like potato and tomato.

ETA on the Zephyr deluxe skin that was showcased on the stream before last? Zephyr is all I play and for the first time in the two years since I started playing her she's finally getting a skin, the hype!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also my billions of key finally doing work.

Deleted
    Ivara farming is fucking killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

This thread always delivers, got the chassis on the next run after posting. Same happened with Argon Scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Ivara farming is fucking killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

This thread always delivers, got the chassis on the next run after posting. Same happened with Argon Scope.
    Nice, SeemsGood

Deleted
    Only Ivara helmet left and then I have all warframes (all primes except Trin/Exca/Saryn) without buying them from store/prime access.

Doing T3 exterminates and the vasto receiver is wayyyy to common. Got it like 10 times in a row pretty much >_>

Deleted
    That feel when helmet pops at reward screen

And it's oberon

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Systems and Helmet.

I miss only chasis and BP. The hunt continues.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2016-02-17 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    And Ivara helmet GETTO

- - - Updated - - -

Now to farm rest of Nikana Prime

- - - Updated - - -

Nikana BP from first T3E FeelsGoodMan