Thread: Prot AOE threat

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Prot AOE threat

I saw something in the past about a potential buff to our consecration but I can't find it anywhere or remember the specifics. Was this going to be implemented in 5.2 to help with our piss poor AOE threat or were there other updates that I seem to have missed?

Deleted
    It was a buff in low vengeance numbers, but a nerf when we obtain decent amounts of vengeance.

Deleted
    What you're looking for is this:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The base damage of Consecration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
    Like said above, it helps in low vengeance values but ends up being a nerf in higher amounts. I kind of like since it does help with the initial aggro in bosses like wind lord and my damage is so high in those kinds of fight that I really can't argue against a nerf, specially such a minor one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's what it was. Did they ever announce whether they were looking into prot pala aoe threat? Single target is fine and doesn't need to be touched. AOE threat is garbage. I could easily have a druid or monk tank rip threat off without much effort.

Deleted
    Only change or mention so far, regarding Prot. Our AoE threat is real shit when in low vengeance, but this might help a bit.