Poll: Favorite feature-length film from Quentin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Django unchained has been watched , while its a good film its still not one of Tarantino's best. Worth a watch and a good western, if you like westerns and violence watch it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I voted Pulp Fiction, although I couldn't watch Django Unchained yet.
    I would say your poll is missing Grindhouse - Death Proof. Not a great loss, though.

Kill Bill.

I heard a third volume might come.

Deleted
    Pulp Fiction. Amazing movie and one of my all time best.

I watched Django last night and thought it was really good and probably one of the best films iv seen for a while but it's not on the level of Pulp Fiction for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulp Fiction > Inglourious Bastards > Reservoir Dogs for me.
    Found Kill Bill fun but not as good as the others.
    Jackie Brown was pretty fun too.

Haven't seen Django Unchained yet but you guys make me wanna watch it asap! Not sure if cinema or download.

10+ Year Old Account
    hard to pick between Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, but Pulp Fiction was a phenomenon for a reason

I don't think I could watch Django, I've seen too many westerns and I fear what Tarantino would do to the genre

and Death Proof is feature length, no reason to leave it out

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't think I could watch Django, I've seen too many westerns and I fear what Tarantino would do to the genre
    You're missing out. He does a good job of blending the spirit of Western films with the unique style you see in Tarantino films.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulp Fiction all the way. :3 Just the intertwining of all the storyline.

That, and 'if any of you fucking pricks move and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you'. *cut to opening* credits. Makes me smile every time.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am probably in a minority here but I am not a fan of Tarentino. Pulp Fiction was good but the rest don't do it for me.

I chose kill bill because dem feet scenes

Havent seen Django yet =/
    Voted Reservoir Dogs, though I like em all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really seen too much of those movies except for the Kill Bill movies and Inglorious Basterds in which I picked Inglorious Basterds. I loved that movie, was one of the best movies of it's year.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I voted Pulp Fiction, although I couldn't watch Django Unchained yet.
    I would say your poll is missing Grindhouse - Death Proof. Not a great loss, though.
    I mentioned only putting up his feature-films [a full-length movie] with his crew he usually works with. That's why I left out Death Proof, Four Rooms, True Romance etc

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen Django Unchained yet, but I voted Pulp Fiction.

I like the story structure more than his other films, and I think it's probably got the best ensemble cast out of all of them.

Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Django Unchained > Inglourious Basterds > Jackie Brown > Kill Bill

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    voted for pulp fiction, i just dont think any of the others are as good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    You're missing out. He does a good job of blending the spirit of Western films with the unique style you see in Tarantino films.
    I don't want that, I don't want that at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Reservoir Dogs for me.
    I think it's Steve Buscemi bitching about tipping that seals the deal
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Best Film of his? Pulp Fiction. Best character? Hans Landa, by far. All of his movies get better with repeated viewings. Djanga Unchained was the most fun film I saw all year...absolutely loved it. I have a hard time separating any of the movies of his I like, Pulp Fictions, Reservoir Dogs, Inglorious Basterds, and Django Unchained being the films of his I like. I was not a fan really of the Kill Bill movies. Also, he was an uncredited writer for Crimson Tide, one of my favorite movies of the 90s. He injected all of the witty dialogue in that movie and really makes it pop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't want that, I don't want that at all
    Suit yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Reservoir Dogs for me.
    I think it's Steve Buscemi bitching about tipping that seals the deal
    Easily my favorite scene in that movie. Reservoir Dogs is also one of my all time favorites. I may have to break it out later tonight. It's been a while!