Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dont know what anyone is talking about monks being short on transmog gear, i have my entire bank filled with multiple differant transmogs, I have almost every lookalike tier peice that were for druids rogues except for my druid t6 lookalike shoulders, We dont need tier, just go back and farm up the offset lookalike peices

Deleted
    I'm definitely going to farm for the Amani Garb on my Troll Monk, it'll look fucking awesome.

Deleted
    we have tons of options its just not as easy to get or locate but to be honest some of the best transmog sets are not tier sets (for most classes)

While Tier sets can be a nice, the real Transmog connoisseur creates their own

Why follow the trends when you can set them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Unless you buy it on BMAH. Know at least one monk going for druid T3.
    That's because the T3 was not class specific... it have never been, so you can be a priest using mage T3 or a DK using warrior T3, etc....

10+ Year Old Account
    You can go back and farm them for the non-set pieces that mimic Tier sets if you wish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    That's because the T3 was not class specific... it have never been, so you can be a priest using mage T3 or a DK using warrior T3, etc....
    They go for crazy prices though.

Deleted
    Just because there are no Tier sets around doesn't mean there are no good sets. I went back and farmed lvl 40 green quest rewards because they look awsome as a set, the mogs are there, you just need to know how to find them and have the time and effort to do so. I kind of like it, because so far I have not seen one person using my current transmog set, which makes a change to most of the world walking around in Tier 6