[Music] Share a band from your hometown!

Hey guys, I thought it would be cool to share some music of bands/artists where you come from. Reading these forums I noticed that the MMO-C population is internationally widespread, which could make this very interesting. They can be popular, local, it doesn't matter -- any genre is welcome. It can be Nicki Minaj or even The Beatles. Simply state perhaps where you come from (in the world), and a link to some music from the band!

From Toronto, Canada - here's Down With Webster. If you're from here, you most likely have heard of them.

Last edited by Chickensoup23; 2013-01-06 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really only 2 good bands I know of from Syracuse, NY. Ra Ra Riot, an Indy band, and Supergush, a Rock band.

Deleted

Not exactly my hometown. but they are from my country (denmark)
    - Good old D-A-D!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    Not exactly my hometown. but they are from my country (denmark)
    - Good old D-A-D!
    Might want to use this link instead, as that one won't work for people outside of Denmark (I even tried with a UK proxy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIR2AH9zng

Arctic Monkeys

from the UK :>

We have some local bands here that are somewhat big but I don't care for them.

James Brown lived close though, I even saw him once or twice just around town. My grandmother said she remembered when he used to shine shoes and dance downtown when he was a kid.

I don't need to post a video Im sure about anyone knows who James Brown is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stars of Boulevard. I went to elementary/middle/high school with the drummer.

Deleted
    Szeged - Hungary

Whisky Jax from the city I live just outside of.

Coimbra, Portugal

Something lighter. A band that seems to be on the rise, with various talented musicians

Something heavier. No one knows them much around here, but they got a shining period, where they went and made a digression on the USA. They once played naked on a gig, with nothing but dead chickens covering their intimate bits

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Powderfinger is from my hometown of Brisbane in Australia... (as are the hungry kids of hungry and ball park music)