Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
... LastLast
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUllvESSx8

    inb4 level 80 pallies selling Elegon mount boosts
    Well players have gotten tired of asking blizzard for solo dungeons so there making there own it seems

    It was only a matter of time with the way blizzard was scaled gear things like this would happen. Also if blizzard did there number crunch like they wanted to before good chance this wouldn't have happen.

    And to people saying this is a exploit. It really isn't everything is working the way it should but the problem is blizzard did not see it working this way. Only way I would say this is a exploit is the way player's are going into the level 90 raids.

    feel free to disagree but that's my opinion.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by dota2please View Post
    Well players have gotten tired of asking blizzard for solo dungeons so there making there own it seems

    It was only a matter of time with the way blizzard was scaled gear things like this would happen. Also if blizzard did there number crunch like they wanted to before good chance this wouldn't have happen.

    And to people saying this is a exploit. It really isn't everything is working the way it should but the problem is blizzard did not see it working this way. Only way I would say this is a exploit is the way player's are going into the level 90 raids.

    feel free to disagree but that's my opinion.
    The number crunch wouldnt have changed anything. The stats would look different but ultimately it would still be as it is now, just lower numbers.

    It can't be counted as an exploit since Blizzard enabled all of this happen. They intentionally opened up higher lvl raids for lower lvls. I have no source but all the evidence and all the ignorance have led to that conclusion. They clearly wanted us to go through all of this. It was their plan. And it is that why they are ignoring the pleas to have this issue fixed. They're probably sitting there and laughing because it's enjoyable to watch a low lvl to down current lvl boss, by himself.

    They enabled everything that led up to this, knowingly. Don't blame the player, blame the game (and the makers).

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by dota2please View Post
    And to people saying this is a exploit. It really isn't everything is working the way it should but the problem is blizzard did not see it working this way. Only way I would say this is a exploit is the way player's are going into the level 90 raids.
    Have you read the reason as to why people are calling this an exploit in this thread? There is a bug with vengeance currently that allows you to get over 100 million AP. There's is even a video posted. If people using a clearly unintended bug is not exploiting I don't know what is.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Have you read the reason as to why people are calling this an exploit in this thread? There is a bug with vengeance currently that allows you to get over 100 million AP. There's is even a video posted. If people using a clearly unintended bug is not exploiting I don't know what is.
    Once again the way Vengeance is working is not a bug. It is just poorly setup and needs to change.

    Just because people have made it so they can scale AP to stupid high dose not mean its a bug it just scale's stupid and needs to be reworked.

    The Vengeance giving 100mil ap would not even happen the way it dose if it was not for the fact level 80's are putting on MOP gear and once again this is something that's blizzards fault because they didn't put a level cap on gear.

    Vengeance+MOPgear+Level 80 Pally using SS=stupid scaling in numbers and this would not have happen if blizzard did there gear scaling a lot better and put a cap on the MOP gear. Remove ether of those 3 and it will not work.

    This "BUG" has been going on since MOP released and for blizzard to fully fix it they would have to do a roll back on all accounts that have a pally on it if not all 10million accounts to make sure they get everyone then redo the gear/skill. This will not happen because like i said this has been going on since MOP came out and lots of people who didn't do it would lose a lot of kills/gear ect...

    If this is a Exploit then mionelol soloing the first boss in DS untill it enraged while the raid was current is also a Exploit.


    Edit: To sum this up and its my final comment on this topic this is blizzards fault for the way they scaled things and for making MOP gear that a level 80 can use.
    Last edited by dota2please; 2013-01-07 at 08:08 PM.

  5. #285
    Brewmaster Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by dota2please View Post
    Once again the way Vengeance is working is not a bug. It is just poorly setup and needs to change.

    Just because people have made it so they can scale AP to stupid high dose not mean its a bug it just scale's stupid and needs to be reworked.
    So me getting 370k attack power from a normal auto attack from Patchwerk is not a bug? Fighting agains't Professor Putricide heroic for a few minutes, vengeance up at 40kish where it should be, then suddenly POOF 1.6 million AP, Putricide dead in seconds?

    I noticed this bug early on after buying a bunch of new gear for my old paladin twink, and there was no doubt in my mind that this is definitely bugged as hell.
    Casual and lazy 3x multiboxer, gold maker and altoholic.

  6. #286
    You know, this bug imo is hilariously funny, especially since it makes them so powerful they can solo raid content that is 10 levels above them. Just wait until they can do heroic.

  7. #287
    Of course it's Blizzard's fault. Bugs are mistakes in the code, and the authors of said code are the only ones who can take responsibility for said mistakes. However, if one is to define an exploit as "taking advantage of a bug that isn't Blizzard's fault," then there would be no such thing as an exploit, because those bugs do not exist. This is obviously baloney. Bugs are bugs, and taking advantage of them is taking advantage of them. Which is why I physically cringe whenever I see the argument "it's not an exploit because the bug was right there in front of me, can't blame me for jumping all over it."

    As for this particular instance, the bug and exploit appears to be not in scaling issues for underlevel characters in raids, it's the fact that said characters got into the raids in question at all. Blizzard doesn't balance raids around having underlevel characters in them because they aren't supposed to ever be in there in the first place, a fact that should have been made painfully obvious by the giant letters spelling out "You must be this tall to ride" whenever a lowbie tries to go into a raid by normal means. The fact that they are in there despite the warning message, still in full effect, clearly stating this should be impossible - That is an exploit.

  8. #288
    The Lightbringer Sibut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,967
    Not sure why everyone's so up in arms about it. "AMG BLIZZ MUST FIX NAO!!1" Who cares if a couple of level 80s found a glitch so they can get gear they can't wear for another 10 levels? Good for them. I always find it to be kind of cool when people figure stuff like this out, along the lines of stuff dks solo. But I guess everyone turns into jealous assholes when other people get stuff they can't themselves...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

    Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Not sure why everyone's so up in arms about it. "AMG BLIZZ MUST FIX NAO!!1" Who cares if a couple of level 80s found a glitch so they can get gear they can't wear for another 10 levels? Good for them. I always find it to be kind of cool when people figure stuff like this out, along the lines of stuff dks solo. But I guess everyone turns into jealous assholes when other people get stuff they can't themselves...
    There was a bit on page five or so by one of those 80's saying he was going to bring a 90 healer along on a H Stone Guards kill and sell him his BiS for 30k a piece.

    That, sir, is just one of the many, many things that is wrong with it.

  10. #290
    Brewmaster Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Not sure why everyone's so up in arms about it. "AMG BLIZZ MUST FIX NAO!!1" Who cares if a couple of level 80s found a glitch so they can get gear they can't wear for another 10 levels? Good for them. I always find it to be kind of cool when people figure stuff like this out, along the lines of stuff dks solo. But I guess everyone turns into jealous assholes when other people get stuff they can't themselves...
    Been asking for a fix for a few months now actually, still nothing has been done about it.
    Casual and lazy 3x multiboxer, gold maker and altoholic.

  11. #291
    Bloodsail Admiral Splosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The armory
    Posts
    1,063
    There's still people calling it not a bug/exploit? Learn what one is before you post. Its not even scaling related.

    Silly people are silly.

  12. #292
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,701
    If someone can't see the problem with a level 80 soloing level 90 raids, then there's not really anything we can do for them.

  13. #293
    What addon is that they are using ? the enemy swing timer one. Could be damn useful but it sounds like its personally made.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    If someone can't see the problem with a level 80 soloing level 90 raids, then there's not really anything we can do for them.
    I ask this question again and to everyone else QQing about this:

    What does this have anything to do with your personal enjoyment of the game? How does this affect you in ANY way? Simple answer: it does nothing to affect you, other than make you jealous.

    Same goes for everyone else "upset" about this feature.

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I ask this question again and to everyone else QQing about this:

    What does this have anything to do with your personal enjoyment of the game? How does this affect you in ANY way? Simple answer: it does nothing to affect you, other than make you jealous.

    Same goes for everyone else "upset" about this feature.
    Ask me again when my guild makes me dps instead of tank when they need to bring in an invincible level 80 twink to do my job better than I ever could. Just because this has only been used for %^&*s and giggles does not mean that is the only possible application.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I ask this question again and to everyone else QQing about this:

    What does this have anything to do with your personal enjoyment of the game? How does this affect you in ANY way? Simple answer: it does nothing to affect you, other than make you jealous.

    Same goes for everyone else "upset" about this feature.
    Yes, its completely fine that a single character, 2 expansions behind your 10 current payers, can kill a boss quicker than your entire guild can.

  17. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    There's still people calling it not a bug/exploit? Learn what one is before you post. Its not even scaling related.

    Silly people are silly.
    Thank you kindly. So tell me, how long do you usually steep your tea?

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

    Same goes for everyone else "upset" about this feature.
    Should be upset about this "feature"

    It's buggy and should be treated as such. It affects my enjoyment of the game because I am against broken stuff. I'm not upset or even slightly annoyed, I just think it should be fixed.

  19. #299
    Pit Lord Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It affects my enjoyment of the game
    No it doesn't. In fact it's none of your business even.
    All I can see is lvl 90s who are bitter that lvl 80 is the peak of character power (even during the entirety of Cataclysm they were), and those 90s are too lazy to lvl a new char to 80.

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    No it doesn't. In fact it's none of your business even.
    All I can see is lvl 90s who are bitter that lvl 80 is the peak of character power (even during the entirety of Cataclysm they were), and those 90s are too lazy to lvl a new char to 80.
    It's not about "peak of power"

    It's about a lvl 80, 10 levels below the contents intended level, soloing said content. Their is going to be nothing stopping them from going straight into the new raid in 5.2 and soloing things that a full 10 man raid can't do. If you claim that's working as intended then i would presume you're the type who claim that if you can dupe in game it's blizzards fault and it's working as intended.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •