10+ Year Old Account

You can use Astral Shift while silenced.

I just thought I should share this with my fellow Shaman. I just tested it on live and PTR, and Astral Shift can still be used while you're under the effects of silence.

Also according to this thread, its been like that for awhile;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2649569?page=1

You can thank me later.

Already know that, because as far as i know it worked while silenced since MoP Release.

15+ Year Old Account
    its still one of the weekest cds out there

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it works under any CC. It's still terrible, though.. I'm still really confused about how Blizz took away the real Astral Shift from Ele and gave it to Mistweaver Monks. Meh.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiknee View Post
    I'm pretty sure it works under any CC. It's still terrible, though.. I'm still really confused about how Blizz took away the real Astral Shift from Ele and gave it to Mistweaver Monks. Meh.
    Nope, Its unusable while under anything that isn't a Silence, apparently being able to Astral Shift while silenced was an important thing, you know, not thinking about the old astral shift activating when you were stunned and being like HERE, In rememberance of this abilities previous state, useable while stunned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba View Post
    Nope, Its unusable while under anything that isn't a Silence, apparently being able to Astral Shift while silenced was an important thing, you know, not thinking about the old astral shift activating when you were stunned and being like HERE, In rememberance of this abilities previous state, useable while stunned!
    Hehe yea, Blizz is probably going: "Enjoy your nerfed version of what you had previously!"

Apparently Ele shaman had the most survivability... right?!

Blizz: {◕ ◡ ◕}
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.