Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What is your favorite sound in all of WoW?

If there is one thing I love about WoW it is the sounds and affects. I could recognize any WoW sound and apply it to what it is doing in game, as I'm sure most long time players could. So, what is your favorite sound? It could be a spell cast, npc noise, level up, etc etc.

My personal favorite WoW sound is the sound when the Alliance take a flag or capture a node in a BG. I PvP a lot as Ally so it means that we are doing something right .

Go go.

Algalon the Observer.

A Gnome dying.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

First i can think is that thump when Ogre dies and hits the ground.
    Former unique snowflake.

Deep wounds or kidney shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

it has got to be the sound of the monk pet doing it's moves, so cool

Right off the top of my head, the first and only thing I can think of is a gun's attack sounds. That distinct clicking, followed by a loud blast or series of blasts. I also like the sound of footsteps on clanky metal, like the squares in Orgrimmar.

interesting question as there are probably thousands of examples to pull from. personally i like all the war-cries i.e. the sound a mob makes when aggrod from humans to murlocs, also, probably the different noises/sounds the VR's make

The music in Karazhan.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

gold the sound of gold
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

It has to be the wow theme music. Really nothing beats hearing that (or an expansion variation of that) at the login screen. Instant nostalgia.

Gotta be either the noise when you ding or Heroism for me
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

The Patient
    The sound you make when you get the berserker buff in bgs...pure win

Nielas Aran from Kara, his voice is the embodiment of awesomeness.

My favorite sound will be when I take part in killing Garrosh and carry his head in my bags as a trophy, how I hate him...
    Name: Shaiandra Class: Hunter Spec: Survival Race: Worgan| Click to view my character
    Name: Absynia Class: Druid Spec: Resto Race: Worgan | Click to view my character

To enjoy anything in life one must look for simple pleasures, nothing is perfect, but each small wonder makes it seem so.

Stormherald ministunning.

gnome /charge
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

My favorite Wow sound is the little 'click' it makes when I check the box to disable all other sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin
    Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Every time you have a question that begins with "Why?" that is about what other people prefer to do with their own goddamn time, come back here, and reread the first row of this post. That will ALWAYS be the answer to your question. Have a nice day.