Whats a good pvp realm ?

Lookin to transfer a toon to a good pvp realm (US) im not the best pvper but i just want a server where people are nice and take kindly to the average joe. Doing premades as well to gear guildies ya know that sorta thing. I first was thinking of darkspear but i think that realm is full of the pro players that dont bother with "baddies".

Then i thought of KT and i made a lvl 1 there to check it out and its not that bad i found a few players that are nice and are willing to help. Horde or alliance it doesnt matter i have toons on both
    Last edited by pkm; 2013-01-06 at 08:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

As much as I hate to say it, you're really not going to find too many pvpers who aren't a jerk at some level. Darkspear, Tich, Kel'Thuzad, and Blackrock are NOT servers you want to be on if you're looking for more kind pvpers.

I think Sargeras might be okay though.

What about emerald dream?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They are redoing every single spec in the entire games talent trees, PVP trees, Build 36 weapon talent trees and Balance it with specs and make sure it's fun. Tiered CM tuning, 4 raid modes and flex tuning for 17 bosses, a large world with MORE to do similar to mop, PVP honor system rework, Profession overhaul. They have WAY more to do under their belt then just build continent terrain. It's going to take a long time when you consider what actually has to be done.

Havnt thought of emerald dream is it good ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.