Guild bank slots

First: So sorry if there already is a post on this topic. I for one, could not find it.

My question is this: We have created a guild. But the guild bank NPC said we do not have any bank slots built just yet. Tbh, the guild menu is not that clear on the topic "bank slots", so I am asking you. What do we need to build in order to get some bank slots so that we can share stuff??
    Last edited by Armida; 2013-01-10 at 09:54 PM.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

10+ Year Old Account
    Your guild earns influence by doing activities together. This influence can be used to purchase items for your guild like storage or buffs.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    You should be looking for guild vault if you're interrested in guild bank slots.
    You need to be at least rank 2 in architecture to buy a guild vault, which shouldn't take too much time if you're guild is at least slightly active.

You need about 2.5k influence if I remember correctly to unlock the first 50 slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Armida View Post
    First: So sorry if there already is a post on this topic. I for one, could not find it.

My question is this: We have created a guild. But the guild bank NPC said we do not have any bank slots built just yet. Tbh, the guild menu is not that clear on the topic "bank slots", so I am asking you. What do we need to build in order to get some bank slots so that we can share stuff??
    Yeah, activities in general will give you influence. Like pvp, events, dungeons and such. Some quests can give you an item to give influence (remember to represent the guild you want to use this with). Also you can buy influence as well in Lions Arch.

Once you have bought the Guild Bank (first 50 slots) you need to wait a certain time to actually use it. Once that is complete you can talk to the Guild Bank NPC in any major city.

Important Note: I think that after you have the guild bank (up and running) you can only use such feature in the server you built it. For instance you got the 1000 influence needed for the guild bank on your server (Henge of Denravi for exemple), only the people of your guild that plays on that server can use that bank. If you have people from another server on your guild, he won't be able to access the guild bank. Each server has it's own pool of influence even inside the same guild. Therefore if your guild has multiple servers you will want to have those people keep an eye for the influence/upgrading/usage of those.

Also, I THINK that if you are in an overflow Lions Arch for example, you might not be able to access your guild bank. I know it has happened to be before, but I'm not sure if it was just a bug.

I can confirm that if you change server you can't access your Gbank anymore. It is because supposedly the influence you earn for your guild is tied to the server you are on at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Yeah, activities in general will give you influence. Like pvp, events, dungeons and such. Some quests can give you an item to give influence (remember to represent the guild you want to use this with). Also you can buy influence as well in Lions Arch.

Once you have bought the Guild Bank (first 50 slots) you need to wait a certain time to actually use it. Once that is complete you can talk to the Guild Bank NPC in any major city.

Important Note: I think that after you have the guild bank (up and running) you can only use such feature in the server you built it. For instance you got the 1000 influence needed for the guild bank on your server (Henge of Denravi for exemple), only the people of your guild that plays on that server can use that bank. If you have people from another server on your guild, he won't be able to access the guild bank. Each server has it's own pool of influence even inside the same guild. Therefore if your guild has multiple servers you will want to have those people keep an eye for the influence/upgrading/usage of those.

Also, I THINK that if you are in an overflow Lions Arch for example, you might not be able to access your guild bank. I know it has happened to be before, but I'm not sure if it was just a bug.
    Not being able to acces your guild vault from an overflow might be a bug, as you already mentioned.
    I never had any trouble accessing my GV and I rarely go from overflow to the actual server (I usually press leave queue if it comes up).