Exclamation 9m DPS?! That's INSANE! How it possible?? Priest bug?

Hello! Im from Private Cata 4.0.6 realm and i saw this: It isn't CUSTOM server, no custom items and etc. Normal item's from 4.0.6 CATA.
    That is insane.. How it possible ? On recount show me at 1st place: Improved Devauring Plague and it have alooooooot of damage.
    This is not mine account. This guy told me that he can do solo ALL HC raid, and kill boss in 1-2sec and this damage is just a bug that only works on 4.0.6 priest. How it possible ??

THIS IS NOT FAKE!!!
    Last edited by slawilasz123; 2013-01-06 at 01:53 PM.

dafuq did i just read.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.

Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.

Look at the SS

bugged/custom spells, modded stats, but yeah i think we cant talk about this matter because its on a private server

Private Server and you're wondering how something not legit happens? Are you really asking that if we believe you're genuine.

But really? Can you get 9m dps ? And it isn't custom server with custom stats -.-

Quote Originally Posted by slawilasz123 View Post
    But really? Can you get 9m dps ?
    No. Someone is doing something to screw the numbers, private server means it could be anything and is worthless.

But really? Can you get 9m dps ? And it isn't custom server with custom stats -.-
    Then how do you play a patch from 2 years ago? It must be a non live server ie a private server, and you're going to take someones word for it that it's not tampered with? Also, private servers are against the TOS as you know so coming on here and parading that is really smart if getting your mmoc account banned is what makes you happy.

What kind of question is that? How do you even think we care about private server DPS?
    /facepalm

I just come here to show this bug, that's all

SO JUST CLOSE THE TOPIC

I just come here to show this bug, that's all
    It's not a bug you are playing on a private server there could be anything done to that. The only proof you or we have that it's not tampered with is "my friend said so".

This is hilarious.
    Troll's Life Mon.
    Nra|Hyah|Kyrei

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    This is hilarious.
    What I find really hilarious, is that someone is bothering to host a server for Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    What I find really hilarious, is that someone is bothering to host a server for Cata.
    Same thing I was thinking :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Quit trying to use logic in a video game that mails you dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archpriest View Post
    Even the most delicious carrot will eventually be ignored if you don't get a single bite.

And that, my dear friend, is why LFR is good, both in gameplay and gear. It lets you taste the carrot.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    Haha! What sad lot are unaware of every other x-pac / game?

Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion
    -Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    This includes private servers.

Locked and infracted.
    Armory - WoW-Heroes - Kirakira kagayaku mirai no hikari!