What's the plat cap?

Just curios if there's one? Google didn't help me.

Thanks.

I've never heard of anyone reaching one. So I don't know, I don't think anyone does.

2,147,483,647 copper or 214748p 36g 47c. Largest 32bit integer. Not even the chinese fish botters are going to cap that
    Playing: WoW (11/14HC), BF3
    PC: i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz // GTX 780 // 16GB DDR3 // 750GB Samsung 840 EVO // 3x 27" 1440p
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it. - H. Ford

That's all? Are you sure?
    That really isn't that much money. I know at least one guildie with over 60k Plat which means he's a quarter of the way there and I'm sure there are much richer players out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That really isn't that much money. I know at least one guildie with over 60k Plat which means he's a quarter of the way there and I'm sure there are much richer players out there.
    The largest amount I've known anyone to collect is 100k platinum. The number that was given in a previous post is reminiscent of wow's original gold cap so there might be some truth to that figure.

100%, there's a Dev post out there somewhere explaining that they use a 32bit integer to store how much money people have in copper.
    PC: i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz // GTX 780 // 16GB DDR3 // 750GB Samsung 840 EVO // 3x 27" 1440p
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it. - H. Ford

Oh well, I'll let you know when I hit it. I think I'm about 0.25% of the way there. I'll get back to you in a few hundred years..

Oh well, I'll let you know when I hit it. I think I'm about 0.25% of the way there. I'll get back to you in a few hundred years..
    I made 40p today, I might beat you! By a few hours or so

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I made 40p today
    Teach me your secrets Mr Gekko!

Teach me your secrets Mr Gekko!
    Gather with your profession, undercut the AH, all auctions sell instantly. Just don't do that to me or I'll cut you for realsies.
    BAD WOLF