Deleted

Realm suggestions for guild transfer

Lemme start off by saying I don't know if I should've posted this here, sorry if I shouldn't have.

Now, my guild has been slowly dying on a long-dead server, being pretty much the last guild that can even clear normals on alliance side. There are basically under 40 people online at any given time. So we finally decided it's time to get the hell out of Dodge. We've got a few realms that we're thinking about, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say, either about their own realms, or simply hearsay.

Here's what we're interested in for our new home:

-high population, but not so bad that trade chat is a ridiculous spamfest (see: Ravencrest)
    -faction balance, or even a slight alliance bias
    -PvP normal realm
    -decent amount of raiding guilds at all levels of play
    -availability of players who may be just starting out with raiding that we could perhaps train ourselves
    -mostly international community, no national bias -preferably-, we'd like to see English in trade chat :P

Oh, of course, we're on the European side.

Anything helps, even if you have something bad to say about a realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What server should I roll on?" type threads here. The choice is just too subjective.

I'd recommend checking out some realm population websites and perhaps the guild recruitment forums just so you can see which realms might meet what you are looking for. Good luck!