Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Didn't stop McCain!
    But it did, he did not get elected. People take age into account when voting, you dont want them dropping dead halfway through their term, leaving some vice president nobody voted for incharge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    But it did, he did not get elected. People take age into account when voting, you dont want them dropping dead halfway through their term, leaving some vice president nobody voted for incharge.
    Main reason his age was an issue was because if he would die it would also mean the batshit crazy hockey mom from Alaska would become the president ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    Main reason his age was an issue was because if he would die it would also mean the batshit crazy hockey mom from Alaska would become the president ^^
    Such is the downside when you have a system that votes for the man, not his party and policies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt that Sarah Palin would get even that far. Someone with the intelligence of a lobotomized zombie walrus wouldn't be able to open her front door let alone get that far in a presidential debate without someone to carry her (like McCain).

Deleted
    Then there's Ronald Reagan that got elected president at the age of 70 and was president up until he was almost 78 years old.

We also need to factor in that McCain was basically the replacement of George Bush, and nobody liked him at that point, whereas Obama was something entirely new, and I won't deny his skin color had something to do with it as well.

Sarah Palin was a fucking nutjob too, whereas George H. W. Bush seemed like a good replacement in case Reagan died. I think age was the least of McCain's problems.

Sarah Palin will never become president because she is incompetent. Also part of the reason McCain lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brouhaha View Post
    Sarah Palin will never become president because she is incompetent. Also part of the reason McCain lost.
    Agreed. If however Palin did make it to becoming President, I would hope the rest of the world would just look away for four years, let it all just go to shit over there while we all base our values on Gold again, rather then the Dollar.

Even the thought of her running the US... *shudder*

Deleted
    I hope hillary's health goes up, but i think when she is on a campaign, her health shall go down rather faster =/

10+ Year Old Account
    well i cant think of to many sane republicans... so i would have no choice but to vote for Clinton if she ran... this coming from a republican... Unless Tim scott ran but i doubt that will happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Hillary getting too old to be president? She will be 70 if she is elected, by the time her first term is over she will be almost 3 quarters of a century old.
    She'll be 69

If the best candidate the Republicans can drum up by 2016 is Sarah McFuckwit Palin, then that party is going to collapse into mass restructuring. Even more so if they just pull up Romney again for the 7000th election cycle.

Also, after Clinton's health trouble I don't know if she'll get the nomination, or if she'll even run.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    If the best candidate the Republicans can drum up by 2016 is Sarah McFuckwit Palin, then that party is going to collapse into mass restructuring. Even more so if they just pull up Romney again for the 7000th election cycle.

Also, after Clinton's health trouble I don't know if she'll get the nomination, or if she'll even run.
    You could run a stuffed animal against Palin and it would win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'm hoping Christie will run, but he's too maverick for the party I think.

Republicans won't run Palin. Say what you will but the people in charge are smart enough that they don't want to throw away another election. Unlike 2008 where they pretty much weren't going to win, this year was their election to win and they refused. I think 2016 is going to see strong candidates like Christie.

Also Clinton has said she doesn't want to run, as things are now I'm inclined to believe her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    2016 will be Democrat Hillary Clinton against Republican Sarah Palin.

First woman president 2016=D
    I foresee democrats winning this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    That's not even a contest.
    One's a woman who'd rather die than get into politics again and the other already sold her soul to the devil to be able to run for president.

Yea I don't think that we'd be seeing either of these women even in the primaries let alone at the finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Those are probably the worst two candidates I could think of

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I'm hoping Christie will run, but he's too maverick for the party I think.
    you have a republic, not a parliamentary democracy. you can elect him if you want

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Then there's Ronald Reagan that got elected president at the age of 70 and was president up until he was almost 78 years old.

We also need to factor in that McCain was basically the replacement of George Bush, and nobody liked him at that point, whereas Obama was something entirely new, and I won't deny his skin color had something to do with it as well.

Sarah Palin was a fucking nutjob too, whereas George H. W. Bush seemed like a good replacement in case Reagan died. I think age was the least of McCain's problems.
    I'm always amazed that reagan actually got elected by "conservatives". He was a divorced, failed hollywood actor wasn't he?

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Hilary is in good enough health to run in 2016.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Sorry but can't you just shut the fuck up about presidental elections?

You just had 2012 elections and all that horrible politics stuffed down your throat and you want to go at it again?
    Yes, it's called Americans.

If Hilary Clinton ever becomes president i will be seriously sickened to the core.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Yes, it's called Americans.
    Yep, the talk goes on 24/7. Just gets really ridiculous around election time.