Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    What magical material is this?
    The mighty mighty animal hair. Wool, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    face facts, a huge part of the Obama campaign was that he had "Al Qaeda on the run" it wouldn't look good for him if they attacked a consulate and a CIA compound right before the election so he covered it up.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2013-03-11 at 07:47 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I've got to start visiting forums that aren't so left-biased.
    I would probably have a better view on politics if I did, for better or worse. I generally only post in political threads here to highlight how full of crap people are, rather than having a vested interest in the actual debate. For example, when someone says "I don't understand why people don't support issue X" when they really mean "I don't agree with their opposition for issue X so I'm just going to pretend not to understand it". OP's post is a great example. No one using any brainpower honestly thinks Palin is going to run in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I don't know how you can come to such a ridiculous conclusion without heavy doses of confirmation bias. An attack, on 9/11, being caused by a months-old video. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe that. I was not exactly an outlier in my disbelief. The fact that I did not believe one of the most obvious lies of this administration makes me closed-minded now? Essentially what's happening is that I was RIGHT, and you're scrambling to come up with a way to criticize me for it. How absurd.

Your quip about "where I get my views from" is just as stupid. I heard about the incident, and BHO's false explanation, off of a standard mainstream news report. I "got my views" from my own analysis of the information. Hard as it may be for you to believe, not everyone needs their news sources to coach them on their political views. Some things, like the falsity of the video explanation, are obvious without even much thought, much less a need for someone leading me to that conclusion.

It just really shows how far you have to grasp at straws to have an argument about this subject. If you're going to try to paint my skepticism of anything this administration says as closed-mindedness, you could at least pick a subject I wasn't unquestionably right about.
    You use guesses and misinformation to prove that I am operating under misinformation and then you decide what you want to believe based on what is easiest for you to believe, instead of what is most likely to have happened.

I bet you still think it was an 8 hour riot/assault as well, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I've got to start visiting forums that aren't so left-biased.
    Maybe go try http://www.freerepublic.com?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post

I bet you still think it was an 8 hour riot/assault as well, right?
    and I bet you think it was a just some regular people showing up at 10:00 pm with rpgs, mortars, heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks wearing heavy body armor to protest a you tube movie.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2013-03-11 at 08:06 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

The mighty mighty animal hair. Wool, of course.
    Still smells bad and is itchy to boot.

Still smells bad and is itchy to boot.
    But is biblically correct! Not like your devilish blended clothes!

But is biblically correct! Not like your devilish blended clothes!
    But so much is gained from the blending!

But so much is gained from the blending!
    You sound like one of them types that thinks marriages between two different races are ok. Purity is the only thing that matters! :P

You sound like one of them types that thinks marriages between two different races are ok. Purity is the only thing that matters! :P
    I believe that every man or woman has the right to a good, quality vacuum cleaner.

I believe that every man or woman has the right to a good, quality vacuum cleaner.
    As long as the vacuum cleaner is one color, you have yourself a sale, sir.

As long as the vacuum cleaner is one color, you have yourself a sale, sir.

What about this?

I am American. I see 'XL' on the product, so I'll take it. Bigger is better, right?

I am American. I see 'XL' on the product, so I'll take it. Bigger is better, right?
    But it has 3 colors!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Christie vs Elizabeth Warren
    Hi

But it has 3 colors!
    Well sometimes mixing colors is ok. Like when I want it to happen. But other people, screw them! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I think Jeb Bush is fairly popular among conservatives. Liberals won't vote for him but... liberals weren't going to vote for a republican anyway. So I don't see it weighing him down too much.
    Fair or not, having "Bush" as a last name would kill him. Jeb isn't the same retard his brother is, but it just won't matter. The Bush name is still toxic.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    The thing is, Texas will not go democrat as most people in Texas, as supported by almost every election in the past 25 years or more have shown.
    They won't lose it in 2016. In 2020? It's possible. If trends continue as they are now Texas will be solid blue by 2036. Not a swing state, a blue state. Right now the Republicans have to court Hispanic voters if they want to get the white house again in the near future. They haven't been doing a good job of that lately, and I doubt it's going to get much better. You can't pander to your base by ranting about illegals and "anchor babies" and then convince Hispanics that you're on their side.

The Republicans will be trying to run Rubio, because the Cuban-American experience is so very similar to that of other Hispanic communities. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Ron Paul pls.