Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    As soon as I was BiS, I now need to get a 2nd kil'rak, lifes rough ;(
    *Pat on back*
    You'll have your day.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    Looks to be that you can only get 1 of the sha-prismatic sockets, so nothing changes.
    You can definitely get another one (the prismatic sockets on sha-touched, not the 500 stat gem).

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    You can definitely get another one (the prismatic sockets on sha-touched, not the 500 stat gem).
    But thats far from intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    But thats far from intended
    It is intended. On January 8th they hotfixed it by adding the sockets to the VP vendor for 2500 Gold. This enables the many (potential) DW specs (Enhance, Rogues, Fury, Master Frost, WW/Brewmaster) to min/max and not have to, for example in the case of Warriors, rock a Scimmy in the OH.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Deleted
    The sockets were added to the vendor so that people who used the socket in an lfr/normal weapon would be able to get another socket for when they got an upgrade. This had the side-effect of allowing dual-wield classes to use two at the same time, but there's been no developer comment as to whether that's intended as far as I'm aware. Personally I imagine it's not intended, but one extra socket isn't such a massive issue that they'll do anything to nerf it.

I don't know if I am so eager to upgrade a total of three one-handers. Since I have already own an upgraded Scimitar that's a lot of VP invested. On top of that the second Kil'rak would have to be better than the Scimitar plus whatever else I could have upgraded.

There's also the possibility that SMF might get nerfed relative to TG in 5.2 and we would have to upgrade a pair of Shin'kas too.

I probably won't invest in another Kil'rak until I know what 5.2 will bring especially since I'm already behind on upgrades.
    Chapterhouse#1107
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Chapterhouse View Post
    I probably won't invest in another Kil'rak until I know what 5.2 will bring especially since I'm already behind on upgrades.
    I really hope they stick to the removal of upgrading.