Deleted

Unholy Bug 50k DoT Crits

I just found a major bug while I was in DMF Arena or atleast I think it is one. I haven't found out yet how to cause it.

I am wearing full Malevolent PvP GEar

2 Mages and a Rogue in Arena

Both Mages have Malevolent and the Rogue got Dreadful

Dots doing 49k crit I screened it even.

Usually my dots crit for around 18k on pvp gear so does anyone have an explanation?

I feel like you've probably left something out, but I'd wager it has something with you being outside the arena with them being inside and their resilience not kicking in. Just my hunch.

Also, please resize your images next time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    They already did that damage when I was still alive and inside the arena. Just tested again on a pvp geared warrior 25k noncrit tick from blood plague.

Deleted
    Maybe because its a pve area and resilience doesn't kick in for some reason and the zone isn't flagged for pvp :x ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    Maybe because its a pve area and resilience doesn't kick in for some reason and the zone isn't flagged for pvp :x ?
    resilience isn't limited to a certain area. It works in raids as well, I believe, because some anecdotal evidence points to MC'd players on zor'lok doing less damage to PvP geared players in LFR, i think.

Deleted
    ^This. Resilience always works in every zone.

Also I am not even doing that much to a dummy. 27k dot crits on the dummys with all cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    resilience isn't limited to a certain area. It works in raids as well, I believe, because some anecdotal evidence points to MC'd players on zor'lok doing less damage to PvP geared players in LFR, i think.
    Resilence doesnt affect MCs. When you damage them you arent doing 40% less dmg which you would be if they were still considered players.

Deleted
    Your frost fever is ticking for +17k on the same target and crits would be something like 35k so I don't see any problem in your ticks/crits with blood plague since you are unholy and your shadow damage is higher.

Probably you got some buff inside the arena? I don't know, I never fighted there.