Hey look, my tweet is posted on MMO-Champ's front page, and now a thread. Neat!
Anyways, I feel that the following need to be fixed:
- L90 talents are garbage. In all honesty, who likes having an "ultimate" talent that is nothing but an annoying hassle and restricts you in one way or another?
- Blazing Speed needs to be revamped or buffed massively. Make it Improved Blink (70% Sprint for 3s after using Blink) and I'd have a tough time choosing IB/TS over it.
- Arcane's Mana management system is clunky and a thing of the past. It's also the driving force for ruining both Frost and Fire having to put up with awful L90 talents.
- Fire is still too RNG dependent. It has no place anywhere unless you're a lucky mofo.
- Frost is too procc dependent (also RNGish like Fire, but not as much).
- PvP is total hit or miss for Frost. Either you totally win or you totally lose. There is no gray area with it due to having nothing but burst and control.
My biggest thing though is the L90 talents. GC himself said they needed fixes and yet we've seen nothing but a 25% mana nerf to RoP. TWO proposed Invocation changes have been made, and BOTH times they made it to the PTR notes, but not ever implemented into the actual PTR (I was on it two days ago. Invocation is still 40s dur, 10s cd, 25% damage, and normal casting time. Not at all the proposed 60s dur, 0s cd, 15% damage, and half casting time...)